9. Enter Geneva

PLEASE READ!: A CHAPTER BEFORE THIS APPARENTLY HAD A RESTRICTED CHAPTER IN IT SO THIS CHAPTER IS ALSO RATED R, DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT LISTEN TO THAT BECAUSE IT ISN'T RESTRICTED!

Introducing a new character! Last chapter I introduced Louis, William's couin and now I'm here to introduce Geneva! :) Anyway, Merry Christmas! I hope you guys have a great one! This chapter is short but that's the way its supposed to be and more of a filler but it's an introduction to a very important character :) 

Picture at the side: Geneva
Song at the side: Everybody Talks :) 
Dedicated to:  LuvsLove123, I love double comments :) x 

I haven't proofread or edited so please point mistakes if you can! :) 

 Copyright Protected Hilda Therese [FallenInfinityBooks] 2012   ©

Vote, Fan, Comment. x
_______________________

9. Enter Geneva 

Juliet’s POV

I couldn’t stop thinking about him. My French Amoureux. My French Sweetheart. See, that night, I wasn’t exactly thinking straight. With James being the badarse delinquent prince he was, he’d snuck in Alcohol into the ball and gave me some whilst we snuck off into the sitting room and me being the gullible, easily influenced elder sister—I agreed to drink it with no reluctance at all. You could say James taunted me to drink but it was a fact that Alcohol always called to me. The sparkle in the glass would always be a bright flare calling out: Drink me, forget. Drink me, forget. 

So I drunk—skulled half a bottle of Jack Daniel’s Old Time No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey. It was strong enough to put a lightweight such as myself out of my misery and sent me running along the hotel like a mindless idiot. Of course I ended up in the freaking balcony, hanging over the edge like some suicidal maniac. I wasn’t exactly suicidal…I was just a little out of breath. Still, I didn’t think that Prince Charming—my nickname for him—would show up, eyes shining like the stars in the night sky. Prince Charming was a perfect nickname for him since he was charming enough and prince he might as well have been.

I admired his nicely sculpted body, the muscles on his arms and the way he held me. I felt almost safe around him—a complete stranger. Whether or not it was due to the fact that I was intoxicated, I knew there was something strange about Prince Charming. I was too comfortable with him—a complete and total stranger.

“Jules, snap out of it!” snapped James for what felt like the three hundredth time.

“I’m thinking.”  I said, swatting his hand that was still poised to snap his fingers at my face, away.

“Please don’t tell me this is about Prince Douchebag.” Groaned James.

“Charming, James, Charming.” I corrected.

“Yeah, I know I am.” He grinned but saw my serious face and sighed, seeming annoyed. “Get over it, Juliet. For all you know he could be some commoner boy who happened to sneak into the Winter Ball.”

I rolled my eyes. “People don’t use the term ‘commoner’ anymore, idiot.”

“A prince like myself does and so the rest of the world should too.”

“Little brother, you need an attitude adjustment as well as you need your head to be screwed into your body so that it doesn’t reach the freaking sky.” I said, scowling at him. Seriously! He had an ego the size of Jupiter! “Plus, I could tell he wasn’t a ‘commoner’ as you put it.” I said, making quotation marks with my fingers.