20. Wants, Needs and Sacrifices

Okay...well, this is the twist I've been planning...I know, it's totally insane but don't hate me! Yes, this will be stretched on for about 6 more chapters ! I know this is short but, like the previous one, it's the way its supposed to be. The next chapter is gonna be hilarious so vote 35 when you can! XXXXXXXXXXXXX Oh yeah, follow me on Twitter? @hildatherese or click on the External link! LY!

Picture at the side is picture of the Article.
This chapter Guest Stars Emma Watson

Love you all. I love you all. I LOVE YOU ALL!

Vote, Comment (please, please, please?) and fan if you wish!

oh and 35 VOTES TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! 

----------------------------------------

20. Wants, Needs and Selfishness

~ Romeo  ~

Before it’s too late.

Only one could guess what Geneva meant when she said those words. It was obvious that I more than cared for Juliet. How could I not? This was the girl who was herself the whole time…even when she wasn’t really. She was like me only, she knew from birth that she was already promised to someone else.

Sometimes, I pity her for that sole reason.

I was able to date and grow up freely—or, as free as a royal could. I was given what I wanted, I was spoilt and I damn well knew it. But Juliet…I’d heard of the restrictions in her life. Her sixteen year old brother, James, loved to tell stories about how restricted Juliet’s life was. Sometimes he was only doing it to annoy or embarrass her but usually, it was him telling us how pitiful it was to have your life dictated for you.

When Juliet was eight—according to James—she wanted to go to Countess Delcour’s birthday party. She had gotten an invitation but was not allowed to go due to the sole reason that her identity was hidden from the world. Imagine that, a little eight year old girl sitting alone in her large room. No matter how gorgeous Juliet’s room was, no matter how many possessions or horses she had or even her title.  No matter how picture perfect her life looked outside the box…it really wasn’t.

Because a golden cage, though beautiful, is still a cage. She was trapped.

Geneva had been avoiding me since the day she entered my room and I didn’t understand why. At dinner time I would see her glancing towards Juliet who ate in the regality that was made for a Queen. Polite smile plastered on, robotic answers leaving her pretty little mouth.

I missed the sarcasm and wildness that usually came out of it.

Not to mention the fact that I wanted another kiss. Not just another. I wanted it all. Every time I saw her leaning towards Louis I would feel my knuckles turn white from clenching it. I liked her way too much. God knew I was falling for her…the future queen who was already promised to somebody else.

Damn if I care.

“You okay?” Louis asked, entering my room nonchalantly.

I glared at him the whole time, even as he’d sat on my lounge, not once looking up at me. His eyes were set on his phone, a confused look in his eyes that almost looked like they had a slight bit of fear in them.

“What are you looking at?”

“Nothing you’d be interested in.” he answered automatically.

This was the thing with Louis, it was always obvious when he was hiding something. Very discreetly I’d gotten up, grabbing the phone off his fingers and began looked over it. As soon as my eyes saw the article my heart dropped.