15. Royal Responsibilities

Okay! I have Orientation Day for Uni on Wednesday which means I will be busy...very busy. I will TRY my hardest to keep up with the uploads but right now I have to focus on my first year of Uni...next week will be the beginning of it all but Orientation Day will be the big-eye-opener. It makes me sad but as I said, I will TRY! :) 

Also, I realize that this chapter is mostly a getting-to-know you kind of thing but thats the way it has to be! You guys have to have a clearer view of their responsibilities--hence the titile :) The next chapter...it'll be a lot more exciting! Who doesn't love a new character...right? ;) 

Photo at the side: J's Fiancee, if you've forgotten what he looks like!
Video at the side: ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN! :d
Dedication to: bookmaniac95, Oh yes it can happen ;) 

Oh, I know I said I have Uni but if you guys really want the next chapter (and want for me to rebel ;)) 40 Votes will do the trick and I will upload! I was thinking originally of just uploading after a few weeks but if you guys want this to be a quick-fix thing, 40 VOTES IS THE WAY TO MY HEART ;) 

I've not proofread yet + pointing out mistakes would be oh so awesome! 
Votes, Comments and Fans would be much appreciated! x 

Copyright Protected Hilda Therese [FallenInfinityBooks] 2013   
©

_______________________

15. Royal Responsibilities

Juliet's POV

 "Grandma...Grandmother...you're...you're not serious are you?" I barely whispered, staring at her wide eyed. She stood tall--well, short for her height--and proud with a ghost of an amused smile grazing her lips but everything else was blank...emotionless and reminded me that she was still really pissed off at me. 

"Am I really that repulsive, babe?" Louis asked, a smirk on his pretty-boy face. He might be good looking but he definitely had the devil's attitude. After shooting him a 'say-another-word-and-die' look, my grandmother cleared her throat and nodded. 

"You heard right. Louis is one of Europe's most eligible bachelors. He has a doctorate degree and spent the past year in the Royal British Airforce. Not to mention his parentage and his status he's the perfect man to fit your job." 

My jaw dropped but I faintly heard Louis snicker, saying something like 'I'll definitely fit the job' before someone--undoubtedly Romeo, smacked him, earning an 'Ow, that hurts' from the whiney royal swine. My grandmother eyed me and I was sure that she enjoyed watching me squirm...god, how freaking sadistic of her. 

After blinking my eyes for ten second I nodded and gave her a little curtsey. She looked oddly surprised for a moment but the expression was replaced with something else...pride. I gulped, swallowing the loathing words that wanted to escape my lips and replaced the disgust into a small but obvious grin. "If that is what you choose then I wholly accept. I will do anything for my family, my country and my people." 

Behind me, I could almost swear I heard three gasps. Two surprised and one...well, one apalled. It was a gasp of annoyance whilst the other two were of both pity and pride. Their gasps mirrored my grandmother's solemn expression. I knew this was my future. Sure, Louis seemed like the biggest a-hole but that didn't mean I wasn't going to give it a chance. 

My grandmother snapped out of her reverie and nodded, giving me  a pitiful smile. "Then Geneva you understand that you are to be married to Prince William or Prince Romeo as he wishes to be called?" her eyes turned to Ginny and I turned around.