Author's Note / Copyright Notice

If you're checking this out then thank-you! Every girl wishes to have a knight in shining armor, a prince, A Romeo ;) I've always loved Romeo and Juliet and I've always wanted to have characters with their names. I absolutley loved starting this story (and whilst I have other stories, don't fret as I'm good with my writing management time) and I hope you love it as much as my sister and I do. There will be tears shed, hearts racing and heads pounding as you start the whirlwind of a ride with Romeo and his Juliet. Or is it the other way around ;) 
Enjoy!

- Hilda (FALLENINFINITYBOOKS)
✣  

This book [My Royal Engagement] and any associated content is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patent Act 1968. All rights are reserved by the owner of this work [Hilda Reyes and Fallen Infinity Books] and any unauthorized copying, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law. 

Punishments include but are not limited to:
A fine of up to $150,000 for each work infringed where Infringer pays for attorney’s fees and court costs.
The court can and may issue an injunction to stop infringing acts and the court will impound illegal works.
The infringer may also go to jail. All Rights Reserved 2012.