Chapter 15: No Talking

Sam

I hadn't talked at all and I was just now realizing how hard it actually is.

We finally got back from the doctor and Xavier and Zander left to go get me a dry erase board. I hope he gets me a colored marker. I didn't want black. That was too plain. I wanted some fun colors. Oh! Maybe he'll get me purple. Or blue. Or green.

A couple of minutes later, Xavier and Zander walked through the door. I ran up to him and smiled.

"Hey babe," he said opening his arms up. I grabbed the bag and turned around and sat at the table getting out the board. I turned around and winked at Xavier. "Wow. Thanks, Sam. I'm really feeling the love."

I smiled and got the marker out and the board. He got me a green marker. Yay!

I wrote on the board for him. You're welcome.

"Ha ha. Aren't you just really funny today," he teased. I flashed him a sweet smile and he scoffed. "Where's my hug and kiss?"

I don't know. I wrote.

He growled playfully and ran toward me.

I wasn't paying attention because I was erasing my board when I felt arms go around my waist.

I jumped in surprise and Xavier placed a kiss on my neck. It took everything in my will power to not let out a moan.

"Princess, can I have my hug and kiss?" he asked blowing air on my neck.

I'm so glad I can't talk; it would have sounded like a mess of words. I nodded and turned around. He placed a soft kiss on my lips being careful of my jaw.

"Thanks princess." He got up and walked into the living room.

Well then Xavier.

I felt lonely so I got up and went in there and sat on the couch.

"Hey, Sam. How are you feeling?" Ryan asked me.

Okay I guess, I wrote.

He laughed and I gave him a questionable look.

"You have to write everything down." He smirked.

I glared at him and he put his hands up in surrender.

I might be in pain, but I can still punch you, I wrote back with my own smirk.

He let out a nervous laugh. "You wouldn't hurt me. Right?"

I shrugged and got up to get a movie.

"Oh, she would." I turned around to see Kyrn and Jay walking over to the other couch. "I mean she did punch Trey."

"This is true," he agreed.

"My little princess is a badass," Xavier said with a proud smile. "Speaking of which, Jay we need to get the girls into training soon."

"What?" Kyrn asked.

"Since you guys are human and aren't as strong as us." He paused and I rolled my eyes. "You guys need to learn how to protect yourselves if any of us can't protect you. You are the Luna and beta female of this pack, so it makes sense," Xavier said, sitting up.

I groaned and Kyrn spoke up. "But. We pretty much did kick Hunter's, Tim's, and Ryan's asses that one day."

"I know but still. I need to have you guys train. And that's final." I glared at him and he smirked at me.

Jerk, I wrote on the board.

"Sorry princess. But we have to do it. I can't lose you," Xavier admitted, as he pulled me closer to him.