Chapter 13: Boys Meet The Boys

Sam

I woke up to the feeling of something holding my waist.

I stiffened slightly and followed the arm to see Xavier snoring slightly. I relaxed and giggled at him.

He groaned in his sleep and pulled me closer and nuzzled the back of my head.

Have you guys ever gotten that feeling where you have the sudden urge to pee? Yeah, well I have it right now.

I slowly tried to lift his arm up and failed miserably. It was like a freaking rock glued into place. It wouldn't budge. I groaned and tried to wiggle out.

"No," Xavier growled.

I froze thinking it was directed toward me, but I realized he was still sleeping.

Awe, he talks in his sleep. I'm going to have to bug him about that later.

I tried again and almost got out but both of his hands shot out and pulled me on top of him and he put his arms around my waist.

Could this get any worse?

I probably shouldn't have said that because the next thing I know, is that I'm now under Xavier. And he's still sleeping away and snoring.

"Mine." He smiled and put his face in the crook of my neck.

Does he always talk in his sleep?

"Xavier?" I asked trying to get my arms free.

He mumbled something but I couldn't understand it.

I managed to get one arm free and tried poking his cheek, but his cheek was too far away.

Time for plan B. I poked his side and his eyes shot open with a loud yelp and fell off of me onto the floor.

I can breathe!

Werewolves weigh a ton. But I'm not going to tell him that.

"What was that?" he asked looking around. I paused for a second before busting out laughing. "What?"

"Wh-who knew the big bad al-alpha was tick-ticklish," I strained to get out because I was laughing so hard.

He huffed and crossed his arms.

"So. There's nothing wrong with being ticklish," he defended while getting up and trying to reach me.

"No. I need to use the bathroom," I said before hopping off the bed and walking to the restroom.

"Hurry back! I need my little mate with me," I heard him yell through the closed door.

"Whatever." I laughed.

After I did my business, I walked out to see Xavier sprawled across his bed hugging my pillow and snoring.

"Yeah, need my little mate my ass." I laughed walking out of the room and downstairs.

"Morning Sam," Kyrn and Jay said eating their cereal.

"Hey, Kyrn. Hey everybody."

Chloe and Zander looked up and said hi, while Ryan, Hunter, and Tim did a nod while trying to focus on playing black ops.

Men and their video games. But I probably shouldn't say much because Brett and I used to play call of duty all the time.

I quickly shook that memory off and grabbed an apple.

"Did you know Xavier talks in his sleep?" I asked them.

"You have no idea," Jay said while putting his bowl in the sink.