Chapter 2: Chromia and Mathias: Battle of Soulaires

2014

Soulaires, France

It is a day like any other that begins. Soulaires is a small rural village located not far from Paris. It is in one of the houses of a street, at the out of the village, that lives Mathias, a young man of 21, brown hair, blue green eyes, and a small goatee on his chin. Mathias is home alone because his parents and sister are in traveling, but he wanted to stay at home. Mathias is currently unemployed, but looking for a job to earn his life. The young man takes his afternoon to arrange the attic. He enters the room and looks at all the boxes in storage.

(Mathias): "What a mess."

He began to open a box and noticed something strange: a blue remote control car, which seems not to work. Mathias seems surprised and examines the small car.

(Mathias): "Strange. I do not remember having had this car when I was little."

Mathias feels as observed, as if the car looked him. But this is ridiculous, a car can not see. But still, this small car has something strange. Mathias puts it on the ground and begins to descend the first box of the attic. When he is no longer in the room, the remote controlled car begins to turn into a small blue Autobot, with big red eyes and small clawed fingers. The little robot checks that Mathias is not there, and starts to activate a monitor built into his wrist.

(Wheelie): "The source of the signal from the key is close. It's probably in the house, but I have no clear indication. This young human maybe know, but I’m not sure. I hope the others will come fast."

Wheelie discreetly goes out of the attic and begins to search in the rooms to see if he can find the key. Meanwhile, Mathias is got out in front of his house to carry the first box in the garage. The young man is always intrigued by this remote control car. Soulaires is a very quiet village, and the weather is nice today. But when Mathias passes before his street, something catches his eye: several vehicles parked in the street, and all in front of his house. Three motorcycles: one blue, one red and one purple. There is also a yellow Camaro with black stripes and a red Ferrari. Mathias is surprised to see such vehicles in his street. He puts the box in the garage and then goes into the street to see the vehicles a little closer. He approaches especially of the blue motorcycle, because strangely, he feels attracted to her. When he wants to touch it with his hand, he felt a strange energy in his fingers. Mathias really seems to like this bike.

(Mathias): "What I would like to have a motorcycle like that."

But the young man knows it's impossible, and he still has the feeling of being watched, but by what? He does not try to understand and returned to his house, and takes one last look at the vehicles before closing the door. When the coast is clear, the vehicles begin to roll slowly out of the village, without attracting attention, and will hide behind the grove of trees outside the village. Once out of sight, they all become Autobots. It's Chromia and his team.

(Flareup): "This human seems much you love Chromia."

(Chromia): "Yes, and it's strange, I also felt a sensation when he touched me. He looks different from other humans. I don’t know, it's really strange."

(Bumblebee): "I get a message of Wheelie: he says he is in the house of the young man we have just seen, and the signal from the key is very close, but it fails to determine or."

Bumblebee has still has problems with his vocalizer, and try to fix it. Mirage spells his wrist blades and began to prepare himself.

(Mirage): "The young human should know, we have just to make him talk."