Chapter 6: Shared Feelings

The next day, after a terrible fight against Barricade and Starscream, the group of Autobots decided to leave the clearing to go hide in another place. Now that the Decepticons know or they are hiding, it will not take long to have another attack occur. For less attract attention, Optimus asked that several groups be formed and dispersed in the country. Wheelie and Brains, who keep the key and the Allspark, will go with the largest group, just in case. Optimus, Chromia, Mathias, Emily, Bumblebee and Ironhide remain together and will go towards the sea, trying to find a new place immune from military and Decepticons. Chromia said goodbye to her two sisters, Arcee and Flareup, and watch them go away with a feeling of unease. Mathias remarks and takes her by the hand and smiled, as if to reassure her. The female Autobot smiled back and takes him on her back to continue walking. Emily sat on the shoulder of Optimus Prime, close to her head, and stands firmly not to fall. She looks around her and trusted Optimus. He turns his head towards Emily and smiled, but deep inside her, the girl knows he is worried, probably because of the attack of the Decepticons. Optimus is concerned that the Decepticons will take over the cube, but he mostly afraid they're trying to hurt Emily.

(Mathias): "By the way, what the Allspark contains?"

(Chromia): "It contains all the history of our race, because it's the object that created our world. His knowledge and power are unlimited."

(Emily): "And why the Decepticons want to take it?"

(Optimus): "The Allspark can give life to any machine, including human machines. With the cube, Megatron could use all the machines on your planet to create a new army, and destroy you."

After walking for several hours in the forest, the small group finally reached the edge of the sea, on a beautiful beach. It's the perfect spot, and there is always the edge of the nearby forest for hiding in case enemies arrive. The beach is far from everything, and deserted.

(Ironhide): "Me and Bumblebee we will patrol along the beach. It is better to be careful."

Bumblebee wants to speak, but still has a problem with his vocoder, and merely nodded.

(Optimus): "Alright. Meanwhile, we will set up camp. The night will come soon."

Dusk comes quickly these days. The sea is always calm and the waves glide slowly across the sand. Mathias and Emily have gathered a pile of wood to make a fire. After making a woodpile, Mathias looks around, but it seems not to see what he looks and turns to Emily.

(Mathias): "You know where is Chromia?"

(Emily): "I saw him go in that direction."

The young man starts walking on the beach in the direction that Emily told him. On the sand, he noticed the track of Chromia and follows it. While walking, he looks the calm sea, and the sun begins to descend on the horizon. Chromia happens finally and Mathias smiled her.

(Mathias): "What were you doing?"

(Chromia): "I saw Ironhide and Bumblebee. There are no enemies on the beach but they decided to patrol the area at night. They do not want to take any chances."

Mathias fully understands and gently nods. Chromia sits herself on a rock near the water, and Mathias sits beside her to watch the sea. The female Autobot is thrilled to be in such a peaceful and beautiful place, and sighed softly. This is the first time that Mathias came to Canada, and he is also happy to see places as beautiful and safe away of the humans. In the distance, a dolphin leaps out of the water and pushes a little cry before going back in the water. Mathias said nothing and puts his hand gently on the one of Chromia, and she turns to him.

(Mathias): "I have not had the opportunity to thank you for saving me from Barricade."

(Chromia): "He is one of the cruelest Decepticons. He would have killed you without hesitation. He loves to see others suffer."

(Mathias): "How can anyone be so bad?"

(Chromia): "I don't know. Some are born to do evil, as we were born to protect and defend the innocent."

Mathias is agrees with her. They sit without saying anything for a few seconds, watching the horizon. Then Mathias and Chromia look in his eyes still without saying a word, but their eyes and their silence is equally expressive. With her metallic fingers, Chromia slowly caress the hand of Mathias, and the young man felt his heart beat faster than usual.

(Chromia.): "When I saw you in danger, I was scared of losing you. Since I know you Mathias, I know you have something special, at least, that's what I feel."

(Mathias): "Thanks. It is true that you are special to me too, Chromia. I don't know how, but when I see you, I feel a strange feeling in my heart."

The female Autobot blushed and smiled, and she is not embarrassed.

(Chromia): "Can I?"

When she looks into his eyes, saying this, Mathias guesses what she means and starts to blush, a little embarrassed, but he smiled.

(Mathias): "Uh ...... yes, of course."

Chromia smiles and moves his head. Mathias closes his eyes and gently, Chromia puts her metal lips on the ones of Mathias, and gives him a kiss in front of the calm ocean. Mathias feels warmth in his heart and enjoyed the kiss. Chromia but her arm around the waist of Mathias, as to bring him closer to her. Chromia takes Mathias in her arms and continued to kiss him. Mathias clings to Chromia without interrupting the kiss. After the kiss, Chromia looks Mathias in the eyes, with a big smile.

(Chromia):”I love you, Mathias.”

(Mathias):”Same for me, Chromia.”

Meanwhile, Emily joined Optimus, who sits on the small cliff overlooking the beach, not far from the camp. The Autobot is sits, looking at the horizon without a word, and when he sees Emily sitting next to him, he smiles and seems happier. Optimus puts his hand on the ground right next to Emily and the young girl a little hesitant at first, puts her hand on the one of the robot, and he said nothing. The wind made floated the hair of Emily, and Optimus watch that. Then, he watches again the sea and the sunset.

(Optimus): "It's really nice. Your planet is very beautiful."

(Emily): "Yes. I hope Megatron will never destroy it."

(Optimus): "I would do anything to prevent it, I swear to you, Emily."

(Emily): "Optimus ....... Can I call you OP?"

Optimus smiled and gently nods. He seems amused by this diminutive of his name. Optimus continues to feel the hand of Emily on his own, and he turned back to her.

(Optimus): "Your hand is soft."

He said in a very quiet, almost romantic tone. Emily smiled and blushed. Both watching a group of birds that fly out to sea, towards the sunset.

(Optimus): "Emily ..... Close your eyes, please."

When she looks in the eyes of Optimus after he had said these words, Emily feels her heart beating quickly in her chest. She closes her eyes and waits a few seconds. Optimus kneels, facing Emily, and leans gently. Emily still waiting, eyes closed, then slowly, she feels the metal lips of Optimus arise on hers. The heart of Emily made ​​a huge leap in her chest, and she does not open her eyes. Optimus kisses her tenderly and with love. After the kiss, Emily blushed and Optimus too. Emily lowers his head and continues to blush, and Optimus puts his hand gently under her chin to lift her head and look her in the eyes.

(Optimus): "I love you, Emily."

(Emily): "I love you too, OP."

Optimus Prime has a chuckle, but not mocking. He takes Emily in his arms, as gently as possible, and they kiss again, a more sweet and loving kiss than the first. Emily hangs her arms to cling to Optimus and never let him go. The kiss continues, while at the horizon, the sun slowly sets behind the ocean.

TO BE CONTINUED