Chapter 8: Megatron's Cruelty

Optimus gradually regains his senses and slowly open your eyes. It is still lying on the ground in the forest, but the sun is up. He was unconscious the most of the night. His head is still suffering after the blow he has received, and he gets up somehow, still weakened. Around him, the remains of the battle that took place against the Decepticons. He looks around and he sees Chromia in the middle of a pile of rubble, which also recovers her senses.

(Optimus): "Chromia!"

The Autobot leader rushes to his friend for help her. Chromia is still a bit groggy, and Optimus helps her to rise up, gently. The female Autobot shakes the head and looks around her, then to Optimus.

(Chromia): "What's happened?"

(Optimus): "The Decepticons were able to beat us, for the moment. And they have kidnapped Mathias and Emily."

The female Autobot is horrified, but it's the sad truth. Optimus does not stop to think that it's his fault, and he can not imagine what Megatron will dare to do of both young humans. Chromia and Optimus Prime are very worried for them.

(Chromia): "What are we gonna do now?"

(Optimus): "Let's find the others. We will not let Emily and Mathias in this situation."

Chromia has the same and determined look that Optimus, and nods. Both Autobots return to their forms of vehicles and start riding at full speed toward the north, hoping to find the others as quickly as possible.

*********

In the base of the Decepticons, Mathias and Emily walk in a long, dark and disturbing corridor whose walls are covered with spiky metal plates. The two young humans are escorted by two soldiers Decepticons, who grow them when they are not moving fast enough. Emily and Mathias have the hands tied by sophisticated handcuffs, specially made for humans. They come in an even more disturbing piece that resembles the cockpit of a huge alien ship. Megatron is at the center of the room, sitting on his seat and smiled cruelly when he turned to Emily and Mathias. When he rises from his seat and walks towards them, both humans feel fear, but do not show it.

(Megatron): "I guess Optimus Prime has already spoken you about me, right?"

(Emily): "Yes, and we know what you want to do in our planet, but you will not succeed."

Megatron turns to Emily and feels provocation in her voice. He approached the girl and took her by the chin with his metal claws.

(Megatron): "Threats, huh? Rather unusual for a young girl like you. You have courage, for a human."

(Mathias): "Leave her alone, scrap piles!"

Megatron turned to Mathias with a dark look. He grabs him by the throat and began to threaten him.

(Megatron): "How dare you speak to me like that? You have courage too, human, unless you're in a hurry to die?"

Megatron drops Mathias on the floor and the young man rises up, rubbing his throat. The leader of the Decepticons begins to take a few steps to his seat then he turns back to the two humans.

(Megatron): "I know that the Autobots have taken the Allspark, and you were with them at the moment. Tell me where the Allspark is, now!"

(Emily): "I would rather die than betray Optimus and the Autobots!"

Mathias said nothing, but thinks exactly like Emily, having a thought for Chromia. Megatron smiles and chuckles softly, as if he expected to hear this answer.

(Megatron): "Die? No.....Not right now. We have ways of making you talk. I saw how Chromia love you, Mathias, and how Optimus love you, Emily. Perhaps with the special treatment that I prepare for you, they will eventually tell me where the Allspark is. Decepticons, take them to the room 13 and prepare them for treatment."