Chapter 10: Beginning of the War

Hundreds of Decepticons ships are seen in the four corners of the world and humanity decides to mobilize all its military defense. At Toronto, Canada, the army began a fierce battle against the Decepticons. The streets have become a terrible battle field. Civilians are in all the streets, completely panicked. The explosions burst forth and a lot of cars are destroyed by missiles. But the human soldiers do not make the weight against the Decepticons, and hundreds are being slaughtered. At the top of the Toronto City Hall, Megatron contemplates his army that destroys the human forces and the city. The Decepticon leader contemplates it with pride and sneering cruelly. Beside him, Emily and Mathias, handcuffed to an antenna and they can not escape. They should serve as a bargaining chip against the Allspark and its key. The two young humans see the city being destroyed under their eyes, and are horrified to see that. Megatron turns to them and sees the distress in their eyes.

(Megatron): "You humans, are weak and pitiful! You really think that your miserable armies could stop us?"

(Emily): "Optimus and the Autobots will do anything to stop you!"

(Megatron): "Optimus? Ha! He loves you too much to take risks. He will give me the Allspark, for not to lose you. And I'm not worried about Chromia. She's nothing against me. She is a weak and inexperienced novice! "

(Mathias): "Chromia is not weak!"

The voice of Mathias is angry but Megatron sneers at this, then Starscream arrives on the roof in front of Megatron.

(Starscream): "Our troops took the lead, my lord, and we expect the Autobots!"

(Megatron): "Perfect, but remember, whatever happens, Optimus is mine! Do what you want with the others."

Hearing this, Mathias and Emily look themselves in the eyes with concern, and in their minds, they pray that the Autobots are cautious and come save them.

*********

Near Toronto, atop a hill overlooking the city, the group of Autobots arrives and contemplates this terrible disaster. Optimus has called the reinforcements: Sideswipe, Mirage, Jazz, and also a newcomer has answered the call: a green motorcycle arrives and turns into female Autobot advancing on a wheel and armed with a cannon and a blade. She appeared before Optimus and respectfully bows.

(Chromia): "Optimus, I present to you Moonracer, the fourth sister of my family. She answered our call and came to earth."

(Moonracer): "I am ready to serve the cause of the Autobots. I await your orders, Lord Optimus."

(Optimus): "Thank you, Moonracer. Do not feel forced to call me" lord" I prefer that you call me "brother."

(Ratchet): "But we are 11, and they are hundreds. According to my calculations, we have very little chance of success, even almost none."

(Ironhide): "Come on Ratchet. Enough with your statistics. Regardless of the number, I am ready to kill them to the last."

(Optimus): "They have the advantage of numbers of course, but I have a plan. Listen carefully....."

The group listens to the plan of Optimus Prime and everyone agrees. Then Optimus rises and turns to them with pride in his eyes.

(Optimus): "My brothers and sisters, the time has come. We will fight, not just for our race, but also for this planet, its people, and our friends who have decided to help us."

(Chromia): "FOR THE EARTH AND CYBERTRON!"

(Optimus):"AND FOR EMILY AND MATHIAS!"

The Autobots push their war cry and begin to move to the city, preparing their weapons. But at the entrance of the city, the Decepticons await under the command of Barricade and another Decepticon: Brawl, armed with his devastating missile launchers. The goal of the plan of Optimus is simple: most of the Autobots will launch an attack against the army of Megatron, for allow to Chromia and Optimus of passing the defenses and reach Mathias and Emily in the downtown. Ironhide gives the Allspark to Optimus, who hides it in his chest. Chromia holds the key, hidden too. When the Decepticons see the Autobots arrive towards them, Barricade growls angrily.

(Barricade): "Decepticons, fire at will!"

The soldiers started shooting hard. Even if they are touched, the Autobots continue to run to their enemies, and also begin to shoot. At the time of separation, Chromia turns to her sisters.

(Arcee): "Go save Mathias. He needs you. We stay here. Good luck!"

Chromia smiled and goes with Optimus. The battle begins between the two clans, like thousands of years ago. While Arcee shoots in bursts on the Decepticons, Flareup and Moonracer use their blades to hit the legs and unbalance them, and it works. Ironhide deploys its heavy weapons and start shooting and killing two Decepticons. Bumblebee leaps into the air and strikes Barricade in the chest, and throws him through the wall of a building. Jazz uses his speed to give quick strokes on the Decepticons and distracting them, while Ratchet kills some with his circular saw. Sideswipe and Mirage made team up to attack a group of Decepticons and pounces on them before you start hitting them with all their might. Brawl breaks out and shoots with his missile launchers. Explosions throw several Autobots on the ground. An explosion throws Bumblebee against the wall of a building and he falls to the ground, half-stunned. Brawl approaches him and is about to kill him, but Ironhide comes rushing and throws herself on Brawl to prevent him. (Brawl) "Barricade, go to get reinforcements!"

Barricade hears the order and turns into car before starting to flee through the streets of the city.

(Arcee): "We must prevent him to get troops. Flareup! Moonracer! With me! Go!"

The three sisters begin to pursue Barricade in the city. They shoot with their weapons and manage to touch the Decepticon, but he did not stop to roll. Meanwhile, Ironhide continues to shoot on the Decepticons, and kills several others. Bumblebee also defends himself well with his attacks. Ratchet decapitates a Decepticon and turned to Ironhide.

(Ratchet): "Where did the three sisters?"

(Ironhide): "They chase Barricade! But we have another problem here!"

Indeed, the Decepticon Brawl and his troops are still there and continue the attack.

*********

In a street a little further, Optimus and Chromia continue to move towards the Toronto City Hall, facing the Decepticons on their way. Chromia kills one of them with a precise shot in the head. Then she uses the wall of a building as a springboard and hits the head of another Decepticon with her wheel. Optimus continues to run in the middle of the street and hit a Decepticon before throwing him into a wall. Then he takes his blades and decapitated another enemy, then a third and a fourth. When he sees the Toronto City Hall in sight, and at the top, Megatron, Optimus growls of anger but renewed hope for in heart, he feels that Emily is still alive up there. Chromia also looks at and feels the same hope for Mathias.

(Chromia): "I hope it is not too late."

(Optimus): "We will do what there is to do. Chromia, I am the only one who can defeat Megatron, but your help will be invaluable to me."

(Chromia): "I'll do my best, I swear."

(Optimus): "I know."

Both Autobots smile one to each other to give themselves courage, and they throw themselves back into the fight against the Decepticons, and always by advancing towards Emily, Mathias.....and Megatron.

TO BE CONTINUED