Chapter 11: Autobots vs Decepticons

This is the chaos. Militaries evacuate civilians from the city, while the Autobots continue their battle against the army of the Decepticons. Several force planes trying to bomb the robots, but Starscream comes to them in his shape of aircraft and destroyed all of them with missiles. Sideswipe, Mirage and Jazz went south to destroy Decepticons that trying to attack from the rear. Ironhide, Ratchet and Bumblebee are set to defend their positions. Ratchet was wounded in the shoulder, but nothing too serious and continues to fight with his circular saws. Bumblebee dodges several shots of Decepticons and sent several missiles to spray his attackers. Meanwhile, Ironhide continues to fight against Brawl. The Decepticon throws Ironhide in a wall, and crushes him with all his weight to do even more damage. Ironhide fell to his knees on the ground, and Brawl struck him with a kicked in the jaw.

(Brawl): "I can not believe you agreed to help humans. Megatron was right: you're weak!"

(Ironhide): "Speak for yourself, asshole!"

Ironhide turns and fires a rocket into the chest of Brawl, which is thrown on the floor. The Decepticon lost several pieces and groans of pain trying to get up. Ironhide gets up and jumps on Brawl and snatches other scrap pieces with his hands. But Brawl, despite his wounds, resumed his strengths and uses a car to hit Ironhide in the face and stunning him. Further, Arcee, Flareup and Moonracer continue to pursue Barricade in the streets of the city, and shoot him.

(Moonracer): "Stop running away and comes fight us, if you dare!"

(Barricade): "You are really starting to annoy me!"

Barricade regains its robot shape and turns to the three sisters, growling angrily. He shoots several times and the three sisters are thrown to the ground by the explosion. Arcee wants to get up, but Barricade grabbed her by the throat and lifts her into the air.

(Barricade): "Now, die!"

He prepares his weapon, but Moonracer gaining momentum and cuts the hand with the blade. Arcee falls to the ground and Barricade screams in pain in seeing his cut hand on the asphalt. Flareup also happens and leapt in the air to kick the head of Barricade with her wheel and stun him longer, while Moonracer helps Arcee to get up. Barricade chooses to run again in regaining his shape of car and continue to drive at full speed. When Arcee comes to her senses, the three sisters continue to pursue him, avoiding debris on the road with jumps and stunts very agile and fast.

In the city center, Optimus Prime and Chromia approaching the Toronto City Hall to go save Emily and Mathias, prisoners of Megatron on the roof of the building. But when the two Autobots arrive at the foot of the building, they see with horror that Megatron holds the two young humans, still handcuffed, above the vacuum, and threat to throw them.

(Chromia): "MATHIAS!!"

Chromia wants to go save them, but Optimus prevents her, because he knows that Megatron is able to throw them in the vacuum of the slightest gesture on their part. In his spark, Optimus feels fear, not for himself, but for Emily. Mathias and Emily look at them with fear in their eyes, and Megatron seems to rejoice.

(Megatron): "You are pitiful, Prime! Before, you were perhaps a leader, but since you want to help humans and that you're in love with this girl, you are just a miserable puppet and low, too scared to dare to come face me, by fear to hurting her and her friend. "

(Optimus): "I have the Allspark with me. But first, leave them go. This is our fight! You against me, Megatron."

(Megatron): "As you wish."

But the Decepticon throws Mathias and Emily in a vacuum, with a cruel sneer. The two young humans begin to fall towards the ground screaming in fear. Seeing this, the two Autobots are horrified.