Part 20

Alinas Pov

All the doctors go outside and I try to wipe my tears away. This damn mask is so annoying on my face. My stomack still hurts..it never stopped but I try to forget it...it's the only way to feel better. I hear someone shouting from outside and then the door opens. I close my eyes and pretend to be asleep.

Some seconds later I feel Martinus' lips in my hand. He starts talking to me and I hear every word. It hurts to hear him having hopes and dreams while I am ready to cut them off....It really hurts. He finishes and he rest his head probably next to my hand in the bed. I can guess what the doctors told him. I am not stupid..I know whats going on. They dont know why my stomach is hurting...I feel so weak so every therapy for my leukemia is delayed.

I wont be able to stand this...I dont want to get through all this again. I know what I will do...maybe this is coward from me but I will do it anyways.

This boy is my only hesitation. He is the only one I am thinking about. I slowly open my eyes and move my hand a bit. He quickly sees me and asks me if I am okay. The corect answer in no but I smile a bit and answer that I am good.

-Were you sleeping or you were listening?

-I was sleeping...why? were you telling me something?

-N...no. Just that you are strong and together we will beat this fucking leukemia.

I nod and I squeeze his hand. I don't know why he didnt tell me what he actually said before...but I can see that his eyes are a bit red and he seems like he was crying.

-Can you do me a favor Martinus?

-Yeah...whatever...but we will stay here

I laugh a bit but my stomach hurt more this way so I stop.

-Well...I already know this. In two hours marcus will be finished from school. Can you call him and tell him to come from here?

-Yeah but why?

-Nothing special...It's something between friends..you know

-Jesus..Okay I will tell him. But I want to learn that SOMETHING

-Okay baby okay

-You said me baby?

-I dont know..did I ?

He comes closer and takes away my oxygen mask for a bit. He connects our lips and it's like the time stops. I will miss him. He goes back and place the mask to my face again.

I will totally miss him.

Marcus Pov

Martinus called me and told me exactly what happened. He also told me that Alina asked me to go from there in the end of school...I was really worried so I went right away. I was searching for her room and when I found it and went in.

-Ohh Marcus you came

-Of course I came

-Martinus...can I talk to Marcus for a bit?

He looks at both of us and goes outside without saying something.

-Alina what happened?

-I need your help

-For what?

-Tomorrow night..I want you to find a way and keep Martinus at home...

-Why? He will probably want to stay here

-I know...but he must leave

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So close to the end...I really can't believe it. I have fallen in love with the characters I have created and the relationship between them...

What do you think Alina wants to do? hmmm

Don't forget to vote and comment♡