Part 4

Martinus Pov

*Next day*

My alarm rings but I close it and sleep again.

I was studying till late at night yesterday so I need more sleep.

Suddenly I felt someone on my bed

-Martinus school starts in 15 minutes. We overslept. Get ready and Jaiden will be here in ten minutes with his car

-I don't wanna go to school

-I just wanna break the rules? But you wont see Alina.

I quickly stand up.

-I dont really care

-Ohh common...you are talking to me

-Okay okay leave from my room. I need to get ready.

-Oh god you really like her.

I blush hard. How did he understand it? Oh yeah I can guess... okay I am so bad at hiding my feelings. I don't tell anything and he smiles

-Its not bad martinus. She seems good.

-Yeah I guess...

-Okay I go to get ready too...dont be late

When we reach at school we are already late. Me and Marcus go to our class and Marcus tries to explain why we weren't here on time. Our teacher looks him suspiciously.

-Marcus you do this really often so don't expect me to believe you

-Miss...he says the truth

She sees me and smiles a bit

-Okay I believe you...BUT its the last time

I smile to her and Marcus just rolls his eyes. I hit him in the back friendly and we go to sit in our chairs. I have to pay attention to the lesson cause we will write exam soon.

From the other side Marcus draws in his book. I am sure he will cheat from me in the exam...Bro goals blah blah blah.

When the bell rings I stand up and go to Alina's class. But I dont find her there again. Her bag is missing from her chair. Karoline sees me and sticks on me.

-Good morning Gunnarsen...Were you  searching for me?

-Actually no Karoline. I am searching for Alina...Where is she?

-Who is Alina?

-She is sitting behind you...Dont you know her?

-Ohh that girl again. She never talks. Only on the lesson. How am I supposed to know her name?

-Okay thanks

-Eeeeiiii don't leave. Long time since we went out together.

-Long time since you had respect for yourself....Three years actually.

-Common...dont tell me that you don't like me

-okay I wont tell it to you..I know that truth hurts

-Gunnarsen...You will beg me to fuck one day

-See ya again that one day

I say and I leave.

Yeah we went out three years ago. She was nice then. She was cute. But now look at her. A bitch. She has fucked with the whole school...disgusting.

But I have to find Alina..I can't leave from school and go to her home again. Maybe she is sick. I know that I may overreacting but yesterday she passed out and then I found her crying. What should I think?