Part 13

This will be interesting...I think and I smile.

I find the book and i leave it at my desk and sit on the chair. The bed is away from my desk so I show her to come and sit in my lap. She slowly stands up and comes.

-So baby tell me where do you have problem

-Well...The problem starts from the first page and ends in the last one 

She says and she laughs.

She is so sweet and I cant hold myself and kiss her.

We break the kiss and she turns again.

Her back is in my chest and I have full access in her neck. She finds in the book the excersices she has to do for tomorrow and she shows them to me.

I see them and suprisingly I really know this.  She sees me worried and I smile at her.

-Okay Alina I got it...This is actually fun

-Is it fun to do maths?

-This kind of excersices yes...I will do the first one and you will do the rest of them

-Okay..

I take the pen in my hand and I start solving the problem.

Alina Pov

He is solving the problem and he looks so freaking cute.

His eyes are moving quickly..he doesn't notice me staring at him. He is really concetrated while he is bitting his tongue. 

He finish it and his eyes bright from happiness.

-Did you understand it? It's pretty easy

-I have to admit that the whole time I was just looking at you

-Babe you have to concetrate

-Okay but you have to stop being so cute. 

I say and kiss him again.

I move a little to be more comfy and I hear him moaning in our kiss.

He stops and with closed eyes he says

-Dont move too much baby...

I feel his hard boner and I immediatly blush

-sorry

-its okay..just stay still

-okay I got this

We both laugh and I try to concetrate more at maths cause I must have them ready for tomorrow.

I try to solve the next problem but I just write numbers without understanding anything.

-Okay Martinus I give up. This is pointless ... I am so bad at maths.

-No no no...common we will do this together.

He takes my hand to his and he is explaining me the right way to solve it. The whole mess on my head is getting better and when we finish it I feel like really know it.

I smile at him thanking him. I have one more so martinus tells me to solve it all alone.

-I feel like I got this...It's almost the same to the previous one

-I believe in you

I start solving it while Martinus was stroking my back. It took me only six minutes to finish it and when I did it I jumped up and started dancing crazy and singing like I was at my own room.

When I undertood that I was in front of martinus I stopped and saw him. He was looking at me with a small smile in his face. I quickly blushed cause he was looking me being silly.