Part 1

I am walking back home...I was in the library and studying for three hours.

In the half distance I feel tired and my lungs cant continue.

I know that I shouldn't walk so much cause my doctor always says me not to get tired but...Walking is the only exercises I can have in my life.

I used to be in a volleyball team but after my leukemia got worse...I had to give it up.

I see a bike next to me and I just stand there so I wont fall.

I try to breath and calm myself down. I had my eyes closed and music in my headphones. Suddenly I feel a hand in my arm and jump.

In front of me there is a tall, dirty-blonded boy. I take off my headphones.

"I am sorry if I scared you...I want to take my bike"

"Oh no no...I am so sorry...I just..yeah"

"Are you okay?"

"Yes I am fine..sorry again" I say and start to walk again.

But I feel his hands in my waist stopping me

"Your face is pale. You seem tired. I will take you home"

"Its far from here and I am okay"

"Here is one more reason to not let you go home alone. Just jump in the bike and tell me where you live"

"This is dangerous"

"Naaah...I do this everyday with my brother...dont worry"

"You dont even know me...why do you want to help me? "

"Well tell me your name"

"Alina...why?"

"I am Martinus...And now that I know you and you know me, come" and he smiles sweet.

Okey I feel my whole body really heavy so I can't turn down his offer. I smile to him and do what he told me.

"Next to the gas station"

"Hold me tight".

I wrap my hands around his waist  and he starts bicycling. I feel like this is a mistake.

I feel the air in my face so I hide it in martinus' back.

My hands are atill wrapped around him cause I am still afraid. I mean its just a bike but...this is how I am.

"You dont have to be afraid of falling...I got it"

"I cant tell it until I touch the ground"

"You are safe as far as I am here"

"You better look the road...You seem so relaxed"

"Υeah cause as I said before I do this everyday. But keep holding me...anyways I like it"

I dont answer anything. Its weird. Cause deep inside I like it too. But I must not. After some minutes he stops.

"Here we are...is this your house"

"Yes. Thank you so much Martinus. Have a nice afternoon"

I say and start to walk to my house but his hands in my waist stopped me once again. I turn and see his face really close to mine. He brings his hand in my cheek and strokes it while we exploring each others eyes.

"Hmm sorry you just had something there"

"okay emm...thanks again..byee"

"Eeyy wait...will I see you again"

"I dont think...I dont know...Life will decide"

I say and I wink to him while I turn again and go to my home. I don't see behind me again.

When I closed my house door I got down on my knees. I took some breaths. Its long time since I felt this feeling in my stomach. Oh common Alina its just a boy who helped you come to your house. Dont overreacting. Jesus...you weirdo.

I stand up and go to my room. I let my bag on the floor and go to the kitchen to eat something.

I was making a toast when my brother came in

-Hey my beautiful sister...How are you feeling?

-Good...why are you asking?

-I saw you before with this guy from the window... Its good to see you around someone again

-No no...he is just something like a kind friend...its complicated

-He seems to likes you

-Nahh...He is just polite

-I am boy and I know...he likes you..and he seem to be nice.

-okaaaaay

-Alina...you have the whole life in front of you...dont pretend like nothing happens. Be open to people

-Yes exactly how you said it...The whole life in front of me..bingoo

-Alinaa..

-Goodnight John

I take the toast with me in the bedroom and close the door.

I put my pyjamas and take my laptop. Yup...I will see the fault in our stars once again. Love this movie...cause it is realistic. Its not the kind of movie that in the end magically everything will be okay.

Martinus Pov

Why let life decide if I will see her again? I already know what I will do. I reach at home and the moment I get in ,my brother, Marcus jumps and comes in me

-Did you take pizza?

-Yeah here it is

-You are the best...I am so hungry. Come it has match on tv

-I go to change clothes and coming in five minutes.

When I finish I go downstairs and sit next to him. We are both watching tv when I remember what I wanted to tell him.

-We wont go together to school tomorrow

-Why?

-I..I must do something before school

-So early?

-Yes...no questions

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey guys ❤ New storyyy ❤ Do you like it so far?

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤