Part 15

Now everyone know about me.

I will walk and they will watch me. I am in this school so many years and noone knew anything.

And only in one day everyone will learn.

And then they said for Martinus too. I dont know what happened with him in the past...But I dont think that Martinus would ever play with someone...he is exactly the opossite...he would help even his biggest enemy.

I am pretty sure that Karoline did this...She had told me that she want Martinus for her. She talked like he is an object. She is a monster.

I hear Martinus hitting the door

"Alina..Please come out"

He would be okay if he wasn't with me. All this happened cause he loves me..cause I let him love me.

Everything would be easier for him without me.

"Alina please answer..."

I dont know how to react. Every day I see that I make his life more difficult.

I close my eyes to think but a noise makes me open them again. Martinus was in front of me with red eyes. Some tears run to his cheeks and he looks at me scared.

He close the door with his leg and quickly takes me in his hug. I dont hug him cause I am in shock.

Outside the door there are around 50 people talking about us. Martinus talks with a weak voice

-Alina please hug me..Please don't believe what they say for me. Don't leave me. I need you.

I immediately wrapp my hands around him. They are all so cruel. I was ready to tell him that I believe him but I had the same feeling in my stomach as in the morning.

I push Martinus away and I ran to one of the toilets. I feel him holding my hair the same way as in the morning. I stand up and wash my face.

Martinus Pov

It happened second time in the same day. But she took the pill. Her face becomes pale and her eyes are half closed.

-Alina we are going to your doctor NOW

-Martinus..What about all this here? They all know

-I don't care for noone. I only care for you

I soon hear Marcus voice outside the toilet asking if we are inside. Some seconds later he opens the door and hugs Alina.

-I didnt know...People are mean..don't listen to them

I see that she starts shaking and she pass out in his hands. Fortunately he catch her and take her in his hands.

-Get her to doctor's room...I will call her brother to come and take us to her doctor

I open the door and the whole school is outside waiting.

-MOVE

I shout and let Marcus with Alina in his hands pass. I walk behind them searching on my phone her brother's number.

My eye catch Karoline and I walk  aggressively  to her.

She walks back until she reach the wall. I catch her hand and I stick it to the wall.

-You did this

-Prove it Martinus...

-If Alina's situation get worse because of this...You will have trouble

I say as I push her hand to the wall more.

-You hurt me

she says and I leave her hand which is red in the wrist

I turn around and leave while I am calling her brother..when he accepts the call I immediately talk

-Hey I am Martinus. You must come immediately in school and take Alina to her doctor. She just passed out. You can come..right?

-I will be there in five minutes

Alina Pov

I open my eyes and I am layed in one of those hospital beds. Noone else was there so I tried to stand up.

I put my feet on the ground but I felt my body very weak and I almost fell down.

That moment Martinus came in and helped me lay again in the bed

-Why did you stand up?

-I want to walk

-You are very weak..you have to relax

-What happened? I just remember Marcus hugging me in the toilets..I dont remember why, I dont remember how we got there...

-You dont remember what happened?

-Noo..what was it?

-emmm...You just felt sick and you wanted to throw up...I followed you to help you and Marcus was looking for me and yeah you were so weak that you passed out..and then I called your brother to take you to your doctor...so I came here too

-okay Martinus breathe...but I feel that you are hiding something from me

-No no thats all..

I was still feeling that he wasnt telling me the truth but my doctor, Mrs Kriney, came in.

She smiled at me but it wasn't for long. Martinus was holding my hand while she came closer

-Well...Alina. Your situation is not so good. Your friend told me that you threw up two times today and I checked your last medical examinations. The surgery in Oslo was good but as I said you in our last meeting the problem is how your organisation will react to this. And the reaction wasn't good. We have to change the therapy...so you have to stay here for some days..you know how this works.

I squeeze my head to the pillow cause as she said I know how it is...and it's not good. I feel martinus' lips on my hand and right now he is the only one who makes me a bit better.

My doctor gives me a smile but I can see her sadness. Before she completely leaves she says

-emm you young boy....I want to talk with you...can you come outside for a while?

-Yeah yeah I am coming

He says and he gives me a little smile and quickly goes outside. This is weird.

Why didn't they talked in front of me? 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Again at the hospital...

What do you think?

Don't forget to vote and comment♡

Thanks for being here guys ♡ I really appreciate it ♡