Part 18

-I dont know...

-Martinus...I need it. I just want to go out...I think I will go crazy if I stay here.

-Only for one hour...and I will carry you everywhere...you wont walk

-Okay deal

I know that my clothes are not good...I wear the same as yesterday..but it's the last thing I care about now.

I smile and he stands up to bring me my jacket. I wear it and he turns around so I can put myself in his back. I wrap my hands around his neck and my legs around his waist. He holds me tight and we starting exiting the building.

Before we completely leave we see my doctor. She stands in front of us and Martinus stops walking.

-Where do you think you go?

I roll my eyes cause I am sure that she won't let me leave...damn I must have said it earlier so noone would see us.

Martinus starts talking with her

-I am taking her for a walk only for an hour

-She is very weak...she has to sleep

-I know I know...

-Soo you two turn around and go back to the room

-But...you know Alina so many years. She cant stay here for many days..it's depressing..Her psychology is the most important. I love her...I do this only for her good

-I know Martinus...we talked about it earlier this day...

-emm..yeah

What? When did they talk? What did they talk about? These two get it into my nerves when they are mysterious.

-Well...I will let you leave only if you promise me that if anything happens you bring her here immediately. IMMEDIATELY

I don't let him answer cause I start screaming yes yes yes yes while smiling.

My doctor laughs and she looks at her watch.

-You have one hour. The time starts from now

I quickly move martinus and he starts to run with me in his back. We arrive at his bike and I slowly place myself in the back part of it. This time I dont wrap my hands around him cause I want to be more free. I wait Martinus to start but he doesnt.

-Martinus we don't have enough time...common start

-Nah nah nah...something is missing

-What is missing?

He turns his half body and takes my hands and wrapp around his waist. He smiles at me and he quickly kiss my lips. I roll my eyes and he starts bicycling.

I remember this road so good...that day is still so important for me. This boy is so important for me. I close my eyes letting all my thought blow away. I enjoy the fresh air cause I know that in less than one hour I will be back to that awful room.

I rest my head to Martinus' back and feeling his calm breaths. When we reach we leave the bike and I "climb" at his back again.

We get through the forest and after some minutes I can see the beautiful lake again. It's exactly the same as last time..like nobody else came..its our place..mine and Martinus'

-Alina what are you thinking?

-Mm...About us...this place..yeah..What are you thinking?

-That you are so precious..I know that its too early to say this..way too early..but I feel like I need you in my life forever...I want to wake up and know that I will talk to you...I want to sleep after you have said me goodnight. I want you to stay with me...forever. In our world.

I smash my lips to his and he responds. We continue the kiss but quickly it turns out in a make out.

Martinus smiled and went a bit back.

-Wow girl...you know that in half an hour we have to be back to hospital..Don't do this to me

Martinus Pov

She bites her lip "innocent" and I kiss her again. She always drives me crazy. There is a silence and without thinking it I start singing some lyrics from "a thousand years".

~ I have died everyday waiting for you. Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years..I'll love you for a thousand more.

Time stands still..beauty in all she is. I will be brave..I will not let anything take away what's standing in front of me..~

I never stop looking at her while singing this. It's all for her..every word. Her hand finds mine and I hold it tight.

-Martinus your voice is so so good. You should think of doing something with this...maybe participate in a competition..or something

-Naah. It's just a good voice..nothing special

-Thats no true...There are so many artists out there whose voice is not so good and they don't even do live performances..they are all playback..and you are here with this beautiful voice...Promise me that you will think of it..whatever happen to us..you have to show your beautiful voice to the world 

-I promise..But what do you mean whatever happen between us?

I was a bit worried about what she said. She was ready to answer when her whole face expression changed and she seemed to be in pain. Her hand left mine and touched her stomach.

-Wh...what happened? Alina?

-My stomach..please help me

.

.

.

.

.

.

Goodmorning ♡ I am still on vacations but you know that I already have written this story so I just post the parts ♡

Oh and we are close to the end. The story has 24 parts and we are already in the 18th ♡

What do you think that will happen in the end?

Don't forget to vote and comment♡