Chapter 8 Secrets

You watched what was going on the news and wondered "How the hell is there a Blizzard in a City Space Station?"

A/N: Magic...no really it's Magic...

As you watch at the most absurd thing ever happened to a Space Station the tied up girl on your couch spoke...wait that didn't sound right.

Ptak Girl: That shouldn't be possible.

You had completely forgotten about her as Terry call completely Caught you off-guard as you were trying to be good cop and hopefully no one was bad cop. You never "convinced" anybody to say what they didn't want to say...unless you need too.

(Y/N): Yeah a Space Station having cold weather...how is it possible for something like this to happen?

Midnight then chimed in she and the other girl's were setting on the couch by the time you did when you talked to Terry. He was just heading back home and then he saw the news and and called you. After he said what he needed to say he told you that he's going to try to find out more.

Midnight: To put it bluntly, Magic.

Rose then asked the question that came to all of our minds.

Rose: Then why haven't we heard anything about it. It would be hard to hide a secret from the entire universe.

Midnight understood her confusion about Magic not being widely known ans answered her question.

Midnight: Magic user's are not common, in fact there really rare. You know how Alice can turn into... A smaller cat Right?

Everyone's started to get it and she continues he expiation.

Midnight: Alice can use Magic not only to turn into a cat but enhance her abilities as well like strength and speed, she can also travel to world's just by opening a portal.

Alena then asked an important question.

Alena: So not just anyone can use Magic?

Midnight then cupped her muzzle and answered Alena's question.

Midnight: Not quite, anybody can do Magic, by it definitely not easy...its really hard to get Into Magic, but gets easier to use as you learn more on how to use it, however for some it comes more naturally like Alice, Some don't even know there using magic at times.

She took a breath before continuing.

Midnight: But it takes a Really long time to learn the basics, you'll be long dead before you could effectually cast a Spell and no-one has the same Magic. Someone may be able to talk to animal or have the ability to shoot out lightning from their finger tips...but then you get into the Really rare one's like being unkillable unless a condition is meet or a person who can stop time, then the rarest is being able to do anything in a basic sense, only one has been known to have that type of Magic and only one has ever been known to have that kind of Power...

Meanwhile...

Adam followed the Pale Man into A abandoned house and wondered how long this will last until they find them.

Pale Man: It's going to take a moment me a moment to open a portal to so place they can't find us.

Adam had questions, but most of them could be asked when there safe, however he wanted to know this man's name.

Adam: May I ask what's your name?

The Pale Man then answered his question while drawing a perfect circle on the floor with some sort of chak.

Pale Man: John Sue...Your's?

Adam thought it fair to give his name sense he was kind enough to give him his.