Chapter 19 The Demon's Way Of Life

A/N: Ok so you want me to write about you guys?

Chibi Hexer: Yes and if yo-

A/N: Ok sure!

Chibi Hexer: Wait, What, Why?

A/N: Because I have plans...*has a evil grin*

Chibi Hexer: Uh Oh...

Hexer: Damn it!

Hexer slammed his hand down onto the table as they had lost their best tracker and interrogator. He just got healed by their most recent demon Omen Bitter made Bror and he was in the war room by himself.

Hexer: How the hell did Victor get the damn mask off?!

He asked no one in particular and he was thinking back to Victors stare and he gets more angry, however voice's outside of the war room.

Female voice: Leave me alone!

The feminine voice pleaded and the was a masculine chuckle.

Male voice: Not until I get what I want and I wager you know what it is~

The masculine voice said lustfully... "And now I know what to do with the anger." Hexer thought with a smile as he walked out of the war room to the surprise of the masculine voice who looks like a Hodad and the Female looked like a Hic-moth.

Male Hodad: Oh...Um I didn't-

Before could finish Hexer grabbed him by the throat and lifted him in the air then proceed to look him the eyes as the Female Hic-moth gasped slightly frightened at what was happening.

Hexer: Tell me what's your name?

The Hodad looked terrified when he say Hexers eyes as they did not look like a normal persons and Hexers tone of voice to send any harden veterans into a panic as it was lasted with hatred.

Male Hodad: James!

He said scared out of his mind and Hexer gave a stern look.

Hexer: Well... At least I know what to put on your tombstone...

He said with a monotone voice and as Hexer was about to rip out his heart by the female Hic-moth stopped him.

A/N: Well that escalated quickly.

Chibi Hexer: I have no mercy for assholes.

Female Hic-moth: Wait!

She yelled out and Hexer looked with a raised eyebrow and she slightly jumped.

Hexer: Why? His a Pervert and an Asshole...

He said nonshalontly while still Holding "Jackass" as he's going to call him and The Hic-moth looked at him trying not to lose her cool.

Female Hic-moth: He may be a Perv, but he doesn't deserve death because of it!

Hexer saw her trying to convince him from not killing someone that could be a registered sex offender and she just gave him a better idea.

Hexer: Fine he won't die.

Jackass was slightly relieved even though he was still being strangled, but what Hexer said next confused them both as he dawn a slight devilish grin.

Hexer: However he can't go unpunished...

As he said that a bright red light appeared and then disappeared just as quickly as it appeared. Jackass suddenly was dropped as the Hic-moth looked on with wide eyes.