Chapter 12 Surprise's and Revelation.

In a different dimension there Lived a Race of anthropomorphic Bears named Artos The resembled Celtic Culture, they primarily used Magic and never discovered technology and right now there currently experiencing a revolt the was made the Green eyed devil and lead by a Human that has the Blood of Kings, In a town that was being ransacked by revolutionary forces, a Young Arthos girl is running to her home in her Animal from as to deter any attackers, Her name was Nukilik Begley she has snow white fur and purple eyes and was running to warn her family... 

Nukilik was running through the woods "Have to get there before they do!" she thought as she was running as fast as she could and she finally sees it in the distance and is horrified to see corpses, luckily she doesn't she her mother or father's body.

Nukilik: Praise the All Mother...

She morphed back into her normal form, she was a Biggen to say the least and she had a body to boot, a slightly chubby hourglass figure with a fairly Large Bust is what the All Mother gave her, though she never thought about it as she was a Warrior like her father, but was also given Magical abilities from her mother, she rushed inside to she her father out of breath by still alive.

Nukilik: Father!

He looked over and was relieved that his daughter was alive and well, His name was Tad.

Tad: Nukilik!

She hugs her father whose only slightly smaller than her, and she almost squishes the breath out of him, he taped her sloduer letting her know that she was suffocating him, she let go.

Nukilik: Sorry I got to excited.

He just chuckled he knew she meant well she's just a "Little" bit stronger then normal people, he remembers when she was only twelve she knocked a tree down with just a swing with his axe, she was so proud and now she's grown up to be one of the greatest warriors in her generation, but now is not the time for the past, they had The King's Blood is coming there why he can since it.

Tad: It's fine Nuki, but you must go to your mother I'll hold them off as long as I can

Nukilik didn't want to leave her Father to fight alone, she was a warrior too but before she could Protest her mother came in.

???: Listen to your father, we haven't much time.

Nukilik looked over to see her mother, her name was Thill(In Artos form) she was in her normal form as well, she could turn into anything she wanted, although she never could return to her original form as she called it, she regrets her past actions a lot especially now since she has to call upon someone that going to scold her pretty harshly.

Thill: We need to get the spell cast before he comes here.

Nukilik new about her mother's past as did her father and they knew she don't terrible things, but she changed since then she's much more experience than most at the was of Old Magic, but Nikilik's magical abilities were of her own and Old Magic is really hard to learn, she much rather smash a person with her axe then wait an hour to cast a spell.

Nukilik: But-

Again before she could Protest her mother cut her off.

Thill: Please, Just come with me... it's hard enough as is, but there's no time we must go now.

Her words wavered for a moment but retained a stern tone, there was a sudden loud voice outside.

???: Tad, Thill... I know you're in there come out now!

Ted looked at both of them and said in a hushed voice.

Ted: Go ill by time!

Nukilik was pulled into the back room by her mother she didn't want to leave him alone with that man, who knows what he had in store for her father and she then faced her mother.