Chapter 11 Parts of the Past and Vivid Dreams

You and Jack followed that tracks for a few hours until you notice it was about nightfall decided to camp for the night to witch Jack agreed, Jack prepared that fire pit while you hunted down dinner for the night and you wondered if Jack was lying or telling the truth, You can't tell considering Magic is a reality it's hard to tell with him. Jack was thinking about what you were doing before he met you, He ponders if your hunting people down for any reason other then training, he'll ask you when you get back about that, if you aren't intention isn't so pure as you calm he'll have to stop you by any means necessary. You make it back with two rabbits and both of you start to clean them.

Jack: So you were Hunting something before, what was it?

He asked calmly, you Look keep cleaning the rabbit

(Y/N): Well hunting isn't the word for it, think of it as a big game of hide and seek.

Jack could tell you were telling the truth as you word did not waver even once, so he lighten up a bit.

Jack: Oh, So how did the game start?

He asked with a little bit of enthusiasm, you notice that he was testing you with that last question, but you had nothing to fear considering that it was a really big game of hide and seek that lasts two weeks.

(Y/N): Well it's kind of a test to see what the recruits are made of really, I'm their commanding officer in a since.

Jack was surpise to she some type of army and thought to ask how this came to be.

Jack: So is this how their normally trained?

you didn't know how to answer that, you would have to tell him his been asleep for a very long time and tell him what happened.

(Y/N): No, but I'll have to tell you how long you been asleep and trust me a lot has happened between now and then.

Jack was elated that he was finally going to get answers.

Jack: Alright, shoot.

You then begin you explanation.

(Y/N): Well you come an era called the Medieval times and that was around seven hundred years ago and between that time our planet was destroyed.

Jack was floored, he knew that he slept long but not for seven hundred years, but that's not what floored him it was the fact that his world was destroyed, he wonder what type of Magic could do such a thing as you continued your explanation.

(Y/N): What you know as Magic isn't prominent in this time but still presint, however we made up for that in technology, we have Spaceships and vast cities in the open void of space.

Jack was confused he thought the stars couldn't be explored and there's ship in this "Space" as its called now.

(Y/N): Our home planet was destroyed by one of our own kind leading a force call the Hodad Union which is now known as the Loyalist Terrorist, and I was involved in that bit of history as I was trying to stop them from taking our home, Even when we managed to drive them back with help from the Loups and Mobby's our planet was destroyed and our kinda barely escaped with our lives.

Jack didn't know what to think, his home was gone and it was one of his own kinds doing, He was taken aback to say the least.

Jack: So you were involved in this war, can you tell me what you went through?

You sighed it not a topic you like going through, but it would be easier for him to understand what it was like if you told him.

A/N: Flashback Time!!! also your telling the story in my fount anything that happens in the flashback that seems illogical  for you to know in that flashback is not all in your memories.