Chapter 6 Omen

You have an odd dream you were walking on a path in the forest and you see a man that seemed to radiate heat but ran as soon as he sees you and you try to follow the man to his home, your mouth seems to be unable to form words or make noise, your so cold you practically freezing. The man's door was wide open you were to cold to think straight so you went in to search for the man but you found nothing and the home looked abandoned so you go back outside to hopefully find some place warm but before you could you felt yourself start to blackout and before you knew it you were awake.

(Y/N): What was that

you whisper to yourself, you try to get up but there something holding your arm and ad you look to were it is... Olivla? Why was she in your bed? She also didn't want to move... Because she really comfortable... And in her underwear, so you give her a little nudge to hopefully wake her up.

Olivla:...five more minutes please...

She seems to be still sleeping and now holding your arm tighter like a body pillow or something like that.

(Y/N):...pst! Olivla...

That seems to get her up and she also seems to have a hangover from yesterday's...event's.

Olivla:...Im up im... Oh um this isn't my room um...

Then she noticed you and then she looked to where she was holding and her face went bright red.

Olivla: Um we didn't do... that did we?!

You thought it was best that she knew the you definitely didn't do that.

A/N: At least not yet...

(Y/N): No I believe we hadn't done that, last thing I remember was trying to fall asleep after cleaning the study.

Olivla seemed relieved but admittedly wouldn't mind if they had done it or him being her first, but she didn't want to ruin her relationship before it started.

Olivla: Oh good... I thought I did something stupid.

She whispered to herself and got out of your bed and began apologising

Olivla: Sorry fo-

Before she could say anything you cut her off.

(Y/N): You don't have to apologize, its easy for someone to get lost in here when it gets dark...that and you probably were half asleep and had a hangover.

She was relieved to hear that as now she didn't have to explain to him how she was still drunk at the time she entered your room and thought that sleeping with the hot guy was a good idea.

Olivla: Oh...um so...do you know where the bathroom is...I really have to pee...

She was blushing by this point as she was really embarrassed about her actions last night, you see Orms have really good memories even when drunk. You pointed to your personal bathroom ask in the morning you shaved your self(whatever style you like of course) she then bolts to the bathroom and shuts the door behind her, as she does you get up out of your bed and changed out of your pyjamas into you normal clothes(again whatever you like) ask you take of your shirt you see scar from the past... literally. A few bullet holes the were not life threatening, grases, and one burn that was from a jackass with a blowtorch as he set it of on your back by accident...oh and a cut on your cheek it's not noticeable unless you look for it, that was from a knife fight with a hodad back in the day... they can be aggressive at times... before you could put on a shirt you hear a gasp witch was from Olivla of course she scanned your body, but not in the eyes of a girl that was smitten, but in the eyes of a doctor. She run up to you and examined your scars from "Those" days.