Chapter 24 Day 1 part 1

Chibi A/N: Part?

A/N: Yeah I kinda have a lot to go over so im gonna separate the days into three parts.

Chibi A/N: I feel like you're trying to give us a headache.

A/N: Welp we can't change anything about it now.

Chibi A/N: Not true, but I'll allow it for now.

A/N: *sigh* Let's get to the story...

Clare groaned as she paced back and forth anxiously at the site Jack was found waiting for Clare to get back and she couldn't stand just sitting here while her time of the month drives her crazy and she didn't know Jack enough to ask him to help her problem so that naturally left you to sate her needs, however if she had a choice between Jack and you she would pick you seeing as she had a crush on you the day she met you, but that didn't stop the fact that her heat needed to be sated and she was starting to get more impatient then see already is.

Clare: Where is she it's been age's since she left!

Rhea groaned as she was trying to get some sleep and starring at a cave wall wasn't help at all.

Rhea: Its two am in the morning she's probably asleep so can you please go to sleep and stop pacing around!

Clare's ears lowed after Rhea yelled at her and she sat next to the fire huddled in a ball with a sadden look on her face.

Clare: S-sorry...

Rhea looked over to see Clare saddened face and mentally groaned "How did this girl get into the Army?" she thought as she tries to think of something that get her to go to sleep so she can get said sleep and an idea crossed her mind and she sighed to get her attention.

Rhea: If I tell you a story will you go to sleep?

She asked witch Clare's eyes lite up and her ears perked up as well.

Clare: Is it an old story?

Rhea shook her head and got up to get closer to the fire.

Rhea: No it's fairly recent.

Clare breathed a sigh of relief as she really didn't want to hear anymore tales about kings and dragon's as she had gotten enough of that from Clare already when she found her lost in the woods trying to find the waterfall.

Rhea: It start's with a girl about our age.

Clare listened carefully as Rhea looked into the fire and recounted the tale.

Rhea: She was married to a very intelligent man who made great machine's and they were both in love, however this wouldn't last as the girl got sick with a very deadly disease and the man tried to save her as he spent week's trying to find anything that could cure her, but when he found a cure it was already to late as she died before he could save her and the man in his grief fell into madness as he started experimenting in a effort to bring her back and a made monster with the heart and mind if his former wife and it attacked him fatally wounding him and the man slowly died laughing as the monster he made was free to roam the universe, yet never free from the grief it carry's from it's creator and within it's own heart.

Chibi A/N: isn't that basically Frankenstein Monster?

A/N: Yes, but mixed in with a bit of Romeo and Juliet.