Chapter 3 New Arrivals And New Problems

Now that you know who they are now, you need to know what they're made of, yes you had the files tell you what they can do, but you'll have to judge that for yourself... after all why not have a camping trip with the new blood for the "Warm" welcome, you think of your basement that not even you friends know of and that is because you hide it well that you have a basement or that it has a bunch of weapons in there as well as a firing range and a gym/training ground(you keeped you body up well), how ever you think back at what Terry was going to give you which one of them was a bunch of finely crafted knives made for combat and utility... those with do nicely for what you had plan for them, you don't like to pull your punches so you bref them on what's gonna happen they will be split into teams of two and you'll shuffle them around a bit to see what they do and give them two weeks to last as long as they can. Why?, because you will be hunting them, this does not mean they fail anything its a test to see what they can do, your goal is not conditioning them its to improve their skills and team work, your not a boot camp you are a fellow soldier teaching them some tricks despite being there commander , and there helping you by knocking some rust off, but before you do that you need to get to know them better so you'll have them get comfey first, you think a week should do. now lets make some preparations.

One a ship bound for your world...

Rose can't stop thinking of what training will be put through as She tries to get some sleep on the transport ship that they were in, Head Peacekeeper Adam interviewed us all individuality and he told her that this was and old colleague of his during the Galactic war on Earth, which caused the Doated-Union to Destroy what they came there there to get. Head Peacekeeper Adam said that his a kind main but not to be trifled with, from the sounds of it he won't go easy on us, when the Head Peacekeeper comes to you with a offer you don't just lightly refuse, that and there was nothing left for her there.

???: Hey kid, what's one your mind

She turned my head over to see who was talking, it was a male Mobby that looked like he was worried over something, he seems to be a high ranking officer of the Army.

Rose: Um Is everything ok sir?

She was trying to sound a soldier but it didn't come of that way.

???: At ease kid, the names Terry Terion.

Rose smelled a little of alcohol from him but it smelt like it was some type of bourbon, Rose was running it through her head as to why he was drinking, what was he so worried about.

Rose: I was wondering what kind of person this (Y/N) is and why he didn't want to to be found.

Terry knew this would come up eventually how could it not.

Terry: Ah, don't worry if he put you through the ringer he tends to do that, I was and still friends with he is his a kind man as you heard from Adam.

Rose: You know Head Peacekeeper Adam Si- I mean Terry

He then took a swig from his flask that was in front pocket of his jacket, and looked as if pained

Terry: He and I along with (Y/N) were in a team when the Galactic war was going on we had another person and her name was Rose Zoyka she was our field medic, she and (Y/N) were close and when she was killed, (Y/N) lost it and went on a killing spree one the Doated-Union and he went for 72 hour straight.

Rose watched him nearly crush the flask in his hand but he managed to stop himself from doing so, Rose was shocked, you were the man who took out 4 enemy outpost in 3 days time and his body was never recovered, she guess because there was no body to recover.

Terry: Though his 3 day straight killing spree was done his rage was not, he wasn't the man who blindly attacks and he was enraged he was pinpoint about it and in the end it aided greatly in driving them out but in the end it didn't save his home.