Chapter 18 Trials and Tribulations

A/N: Get Back Here!!!!!

Chibi Arthur: You'll Never Catch Me Alive!!!!!

Chibi Lisy: Do they need to be loud about it?

Chibi Olivla: As you can see A/N is busy trying to run down Chibi Arthur so I'll tell you now that this story doesn't start with us...

Chibi Lisy: But I thought were going to be the focus! *almost in tears*

Chibi Olivla: We are it's just A/N Added another Race to this story and he needs to establish what it is... I'll give you a cookie. *hands her a cookie*

Chibi Lisy: Yey cookie! *Eat's cookie*

There was a Race of anthropomorphic Rats known as Rattus that lived on a planet not yet discovered and they were nowhere near as disgusting as that sounds as they were very skilled with machinery, but had very dangerous habits of not testing there theories before using their inventions as a Rattus Girl named Aurora Machina is trying to flee from an unknown threat with her father Ersten Machina a well known rocket a scientist and had to use her latest invention the was just finished the Warp Portal without testing it and the theory is that it should let her teleport anywhere in theory anyway.

Aurora had to carry her father as a Cat Man and a Snake Child attacked both of them in his workshop and the Cat man hit her father in the leg with some sort of one sided blade that looked like a combat knife. She was carrying her father to the hanger and had to use the Warp Portal and her father is bleeding bad.

Ersten: Leave me Aurora...

He coughed up some blood as the blade didn't just hit his leg it also hit his side and he can feel that he not gonna make it as he was losing to much blood. Aurora wasn't going to leave her father behind with those "People" if you can call them that, but it wasn't because of their race as there eyes looked wrong almost as if there a demon.

Aurora: No I'm not leaving you behind Dad!

As she said that they had made it to the Warp Portal in the hanger as it was to big to fit in the and her father looked to the machine in amazement as he was wondering what she was doing late at night and now he gets his child's creation.

Ersten: So this is why you were staying up...

He said in pained voice and Aurora had to sit him down next to the console witch was right next to were the portal would open. Aurora punched in some coordinates that she found as she was looking for planets and came across a blank spot in space and she thought it was a deadzone, But when she looked again she saw a planet for a brief moment before it disappeared.

Aurora: Hang in there were about out.

She said as the portal begins to start up and Ersten looked in awe as the portal sparked with some kind of energy which he found odd as it didn't have a power source or anything.

Ersten: What powers it?

He said in fazation despite being in pain and Aurora seemed please he asked, but had to keep it short.

Aurora: It draws power from these odd symbols I found during my research into Warp travel.

She points to the symbols lining the frame of the portal and Ersten looked at them as they seem to glow with no source of light and suddenly they glow brighter and sparks cascaded between the portal frame, however some voices could be heard down the maze of halls they had just came out of.