Chapter 4 Hijinks

A/N: Tried to edit it a little bit to make it a bit more better.

They were definitely hiding something but you had to act like you bought the lie, that and whatever there hiding is something important, but you can't worry about that right know you have 2 meat pizza's, 1 cheese pizza, 1 pepperoni pizza, and 2 supreme pizza's on the way witch came out of your pocket but hey they will feel welcome.

Frigid: Order Completed Have A Nice Day!

Speak of the devil. you go and put the pizza's on the kitchen table and as soon as you do you feel praying, on you and you take a side glance to see Clare peeking around a corner and Olivla trying to do the same but....

Olivla: AH!

Failing miserably as she leans to much and falls over, you definitely know that she's not real stealthy now, but at least she is trying, Clare then hides behind the corner when she sees you see her, you go to help Oliva up from her random gravity check.

(Y/N): You ok there?

she looked up and said.

Olivla: Oh I-im fine!

She looked like a tomato that's how red she was, Clare was a little red herself until she see's pizza on the table, as you help her up Clare Bolts to the cheese pizza that never had a chance as you and Olivla watches in absolute horror as Clare devour a whole pizza How hungry was she?! Clare then turns to you.

Clare: Ummm do you have anything to drink?

She asked shyly, you think for a second and remember you had sweet tea in the fridge.

(Y/N): There should be some sweet tea in the fridge

Clare the goes to the fridge and grabs the urn, but before she can just chug it down you had to stop her and make her use a cup.

(Y/N): Please use a cup I just got this floor waxed last night!

Clare looks disappointed for a second until she realises that you didn't say Not to drink all in one sitting, and you realize that you didn't say that and regret it later.

Olivla: Is there any other drinks besides tea?

she said this with a hint of curiosity, god what did Terry and Adam Put on you, she is to cute!

(Y/N): Um I don't think that I can make more te-.

Olivla then spots wine glasses, Oh no...

Olivla: Is there anything besides tea I could drink~?

She said that with Cutesy tone.

Well... a Little bit of Pink Demon couldn't hurt

A/N: Now You Fucked Up!

5 Minutes Later...

How the hell did Olivla down a bottle of Pink Demon well jokes on her you guess because she is really drunk and holding on to one couch for dear life.

(Y/N): Why did you drink all of that?

The real question is why did you give it to her in the first place.

Olivla: I don'T KNow... AlL i kNow iS i'm FallINg Of ThE WoRld!

She is Definitely drunk and Zofia, Lisy, Rose, And Alena come down to see what the commotion was and Clare passed out on the coffee table, And Olivla drunk off her rocker, and all you can give them is a look of I got no idea how we got here, but were here

Zofia: what happened?

You could only give a facepalm and explain.

(Y/N): Clare Eat and entire cheese pizza and drunk a urn of sweet tea and then proceed passed out on the coffee table and Olivla wanted a glass of Pink Demon and drunk the whole damn bottle and now she is well...

Zofia then answered with the obvious.

Zofia: Drunk.

You nodded, you also see Lisy over by the pizza with Rose as they eat Meat Pizza slices, you didn't know that Hic-Moths liked meat until she asked for it, However you hear a Drunk snake take her clothes off behind you.

(Y/N): Oh dear god...

Olivla was now in her underwear trying to find more Pink Demon and Alena was trying to hide the bottle of Vintage Vodka behind her, but she also made sure that Olivla didn't drink herself to death.

Zofia: You do know Orms are... Like Super Alcoholic's right?

You should have known not to give her that bottle, but you didn't and now you have a Drunk girl in her underwear.

(Y/N): Well if you're looking for something to drink that is NOT alcohol or water your out of luck cause Clare drink all of the Tea.

Zofia looked unamused as she didn't exactly like tea as it reminded her of the past.

Zofia: I don't like tea.

Well that's not uncommon at least it she knew what pizza was and speak of the devil it looks like Alena is trying a peace.

Alena: Why is it greasy?

She toys with it rolling it around in a plate trying to eat it with a knife and a fork.

Zofia: you might want to tell her how to eat pizza correctly before she gets made fun of for it.

She tells you this and you sigh and walk over to Alena before she does something that will give the bluebird fodder and probably a black eye.

(Y/N): Um Alena your suppose to use you hands to eat it with you hands.

Alena looked at you confused, but she tried anyway as she managed to pick up with her hand from watching Rose and Lisy and then she took a small bite of it and then another and then a bigger bite as she's clearly is enjoying it and this went on until she had eaten the slice of pizza.

She tries not to seem to enjoyed though as she wants to maintain her steely demiener.

Rose: Soooo...?

Roses asked, but she already knew the answer.

Alena: its... fine.

Rose and Zofia tried not to laugh but they failed witch left Alena Flustered... wait if Alena is over here whos making sure that Olivla isn't... Oh no you look around to see her trying to get into the pantry, thank god it was locked back up though or you would need to take her to the basement for treatment... wait that didn't sound right.

Olivla: HeY *Hick* dO yOU GuYs KnOw WErE thE KEys ArE To THis ThinG?

You almost facepalmed on how close that sounded to cartoon characters being drunk... or at least from what you heard from Terry when he was this plastered, but you don't re- Ah Alena must have locked it when she snagged one for herself, Zofia has joined in eating with the others, you figure that they have Olivla handled so you think that Clare might need to sleep on a bed instead of a coffee table.

(Y/N): I'm going to put Clare in her room so she can get proper rest. do you girls need anything else?

All of them but Lisy shook their heads, Lisy seems like she's daydreaming again so you go to pick up Clare, she looks like a House cat the way she's curled up and passed out as you find this kinda cute and you hope you dont wake her from her power nap. you lift her up with slow movement but it was not hard for you to do and you then hear purring from her and you looked to see she had a light blush on here face but she was still asleep. You wander what she could be dreaming about? As you walk you the stairs the girls gossip slowly fades and you feel Clare do another thing that reminds you of a House cat as she is kneads her hands on your chest as this feels a little strange. A thought crossed you mind about what she could be dreaming about as she might be dreaming that your her knight in shining armor. You felt a wave of nostalgia hit you, and you can't help to think how it felt like"Just like old times" you remember when you had to carry someone you knew very well back to the bunk. You find her room and put her down onto her bed slowly so that you dont wake her. You pull the covers over her and watched her snuggle into her bed some more and you then leave her to her dream.

Little did you know that she wasn't dreaming of her knight in shining armor she was dreaming of her dad... and when you left she started to cry in her sleep...

Clare:...no....please...come back...please.