Chapter 19

Nicki p.o.v

I woke up in a panic. I looked around and noticed I was in the hospital with a iv feeding me fluids. I sighed and plopped back on the pillows. My mind went blank for a second.

"Beyonce fuck!" I sighed and I got off the bed quickly feeling drowsy.

I stood for a second to compose myself and grapped the iv pole. I stood on the branch with the wheel and pushed myself to the door like a scooter. I left my room and went to the receptionist on my floor.

"Hi I'm looking for a pacient her name is Beyonce. I need to know what room she's in." I said and the lady crossed her arms.

"Look I know it's hard to believe. But I was the one who found her in her room please let me go to her room. Escort me there if you have to please I just need to see her." I explained as I became impatient.

"Alright let's go." She walked from behind her desk and tried to take my arm.

"No thanks I can walk."

"You just scooted your way to me let me help." She wadged with me and I sighed.

"Fine." I groaned and let her take my left arm as I carried my iv pole with the other.

When we made it to her room her main body guard was there.

"Chance hey is Bey okay," What no Nicki think of how you found her. "I mean is she responsive?"

"I can't tell you that Nic. But I can tell you that she doesn't want any visitors." He explained and gave me a sympathetic look.

"Not even me." I said as tears welled in my eyes.

"Yes I'm sorry Nic." He said and patted my shoulder.

I sighed and wiped my eyes.

"Okay. Then I'll wait, I'll wait every day if I have to." I stammered a bit as hot tears pored down my face.

I turned on my heel and walked back to my room. The receptionist lady walked from a distance instead of holding my arm this time.

I mean I understand that something terrible happened to her but man I really wanted to see her. I wanted to be there for her the way she was for me when my mother died.

Bey p.o.v

I woke up alone in a hospital bed. They was here was a blur. Things came pacl to me slowly and hazy. But one this was for sure. My body didn't feel right. I ached everywhere especially down there. Once the realization hit a wave washed over my body.

I shuttered and I let out a exauated sigh. I covered my face as it got hot.

"Oh no no no no." I sobbed into my hands.

How could I let this happen?

What did I do to make him do this?

Where was Kelly?

Why me?

My heart was racing a mile per minuet as my started to heave.

This is all Kelly's fault.

My sadness turned into rage.

I dropped my hands to my sides and blinked some tears away. My face dropped to a smug and I closed my eyes to regulate my breathing.