Chapter 6

Beyonce p.o.v
Nicki's hotel room 10:42
Liverpool, England

I got the food from one of Nicki's bodyguards at the door and locked it back. I walked back to the room to see Nicki looking like she was about to go to sleep.

"Nicki." I called and her eyes snapped up at me.

"Hmm." She sighed as she yawned and sat up slowly.

"Foods here." I held up the bags as I sat on her bed handing her her food.

She took the bag and looked at me.

"I'm s-"

"Don't even do it." I warned her and she rolled her eyes.

"Why?"

"Cause it doesn't matter to me."

"But you came all this way to see me."

"Yeah I know. There will be other times. It's okay." I touched her knee and she looked down.

"I guess your right." She said and placed her hand on mine before she leaned over and pecked my lips.

-+-

Nicki p.o.v
Liverpool, England
Her hotel room
October 25, 2012

I woke up in Bey's arms and sighed. I finally get to sleep in cause my show is in the same area for a few days. I smiled and pulled her closer by the waist. She groaned and I only squeezed her tighter.

"Nicki your hurting me." She said against my forehead and I let her go.

"Sorry. I just missed you." I said and I felt her smile against my forehead.

I lifted my chin and kissed all over her neck until she groaned.

Beyonce p.o.v

"Not saying that I don't like this, but why are you so happy this morning." I asked and she hopped up.

"I'm just happy your here." She smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever."

"Bey I'm serious." She said and hopped onto my lap.

"Prove it." I smirked and place my hands on her waist rubbing circles on her butt.

She rolled her eyes and yanked her t-shirt off.

-+-

"What are we doing first?" Nicki asked as she started to get dressed.

"Massages." I answered simply.

"Why those?"

"Well I desperately need one and you need to relax even if your performing later on tonight. You gonna feel a lot better." I said as I walked up behind her.

She smiled at me through the mirror as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"We need to set up a meeting with your assistant." Nicki's smile dropped and she furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"Why would I do that?" She said skeptically and I let go of her.

"Because I want her to like me I plan on being around for a bit." She said and tilted my head.

"And what if I don't want you to be."

"Trust me everyone wants a piece of me." I shrugged and she rolled my eyes.

"Whatever you ain't even all that." She scoffed and I put a hand on my heart.

"Whatever I'm ya ice cream with the cherry on top." I rolled my eyes and she laughed at me.