Chapter 3

In the bathroom I glanced at Bey as she started to take off her clothes from last night. I watched as she did so and she looked up at me before she started to take her bra off. I smiled and walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

She continued what she was doing and I admired her as she did so. Once her bra was off her eyes glanced at mine and I raised my eyebrows at her with a smirk. I loosened my grip around her waist and she slid off her panties. I latched back onto her again and kissed her collar bone.

She smiled and I kissed up her neck to her lips. I went to pull back but she pulled me back to her by the chin.

"I love how your lips feel against mine." She whispered against my lips and I smirked.

"I hope you always feel that way." I chimed and she raised a eyebrow amusingly at me.

I laughed to myself before I walked into the shower and turned the water on setting it to my liking. I turned my back to the water as Beyonce stepped into the shower. She walked up to me and biting her lip. I ran my hands through my hair and she hooked her arms around me. I looked up at her and kissed her deeply.

I turned her around the shower water running on my back as I pressed her into the wall. I lifted her leg up around my waist and pulled back. I lifted her other leg and she held onto my neck.

"Nicki if your short ass drops me imma sue." She threatened and I rolled my eyes.

"No you wouldn't cause you'd have to tell them what we were doing." I said with a smirk and she nodded.

"Touché." I ran my hand over her walls a few times and tilted he head to the side.

I felt her wetness start to coat my hand. I smiled and stuck two fingers into her.

"Mmm." She groaned and I felt her contract against my hand as she opened up for me.

I kissed on her chest as I stroked her. My other hand rested on the small of her back as I pushed into her closer. I leaned down and licked around her nipple as I looked eyes with her. I pulsed my hands towards me and she shuttered. It surprised me and I accidentally bit her nipple.

"Ahh." She moaned and it was like music to me ears.

I let go and swirled my tongue around it before I started sucking it. Following my mouth motions to my fingers. I lifted my thumb and started to rub her clit. She groaned and started grind against my fingers. I started to feel around for her spot. Once she shuttered I took note and hammered it.

"Nic- fuck!" She screamed as she clenched around my fingers.

She started going crazy and I loved the shit. She threw her head back and she dug her nails into my sholders. She grinded her hips wildly as she rode out her oragasm. I held her up a little higher as her weight sunk back into me once she came too. I took my fingers out and licked them clean. She smiled at me and I wrapped her legs around my waist.

I pushed her back against the wall and she grabbed my face in her hands. She kissed me and I smiled into the kiss. She pulled back and she dropped down. I let her go and she bit her lip as I stepped back under the now warm water. We then went about like nothing happened washing ourselves.

When we were finished I got a facetime call from Ivy.

"Yes Ivy." I answered the phone as I sat on the bed wrapped in my towel.

"Wow, look at this! Nicki is actually ready for once." Ivy joked as she took a sip of her coffee.

Bey laughed and said "Who's that?"

I shot her a look and she went wide eyed on me and covered her mouth.

"Nicki who's that?" I made a face face looking at Ivy.