Chapter 11

Beyonce p.o.v

The whole ride to the resterant Nicki was blowing my phone up with pictures of her. I mean I wasn't complaining until she asked me to join when I didn't make the right face she starting tease me. Saying I can't make funny faces but I can literally be great at everything else. I just rolled my eyes and let her do her until we came to a stop.

We actually got to enter the resterant with no cameras in our faces. That truly felt nice even though I wasn't able to hold her hand in front of these people. I wanted nothing more than to snuggle up next to her and we talked and laughed over this dinner, but I don't think it'll go this smoothly. We sat down in our booth and facing each other.

She looked down at her menu scanning it as she made faces at it.

"Nicki why you look like that?" I questioned and she glanced up at me.

"This food sounds good but I can't pronouce a thing on here." I laughed at her and shook my head.

"Just point at what you want." I said and she shrugged her sholders at me.

After we ordered and Nicki looked around.

It was silent other than the sounds of our silverware hitting the plate and the moans of satiafaction of gow good the food was

It was silent other than the sounds of our silverware hitting the plate and the moans of satiafaction of gow good the food was. Until Nicki's eyes glowed as she "Bey." She buzzed at me.

"Hmm." I mumbled and she reached for my hand.

"I'm gonna say something you have to agree too before hand okay." She instructed me and I squinted at her.

"Sure Nicki." I said whimsically.

"Bey." She tilted her head and almost groaned.

"Yes I agree Nicki." I said with a more serious note and she showed her dimples to me again.

"When you go back for your tour you need to tell old girl that you don't like her and that your with me. I know that sounds insensitive, but since your still here I'm assuming you want at least give us a try." She explained and I made a unsure face at her.

"Well I do. It's just that I work with her-"

"I mean hopefully she'll quit." She muttered as she took a sip of her wine.

I made a face and then looked at the lasts of my food. She wasn't wrong but was I ready was the real question.

"Alright." I said and picked up my glass.

I took a sip as she looked at me with sparkly eyes and a semi-quivering lip.

"That's it." She toyed with me raising an eyebrow.

"Of course. I want to do this with you, so I'm going to take your advice and do what you say. It's a step in the right direction if you will." I said smoothly and drunk the last of my wine.