Chapter 7

October 25, 2012
Newcastle, England
Metro Arena
Nicki p.o.v

"Nicki I think you found a keeper." Toney said as she continued to fan herself.

"Whatever you just love her." Chantel joked and Channel rolled her eyes.

"Yeah okay." He said and I started to change.

"Can you guys leave me and Nicki alone for a bit?" Ivy asked with crossed arms and the nodded walking out in a line.

"What now?" I asked as the door closed.

"Why was she here? Isn't she supposed to be on tour also." She sats with attitude.

"She's here cause she wants to see me. She's here cause she likes me and I like her a little so why not. She's not distracting me either. I think this was my best show. Plus she's leaving the 28th." I informed her and she nodded.

"You better not let the public get wind of this." She warned and I whipped around to face her.

"Why not?"

"Because your not ready for this."

"Who are you to tell me what I am ready for or not? Don't forget who's your boss." I crossed my arms and she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. Listen Nicki I'm just telling you this for you better intrest okay." She said and walked to the door.

She opened it and the twins fell on top of each other as Toney crossed his arms and looked the other way in the door way. I rolled my eyes as Ivy stepped over the twins angrily.

They got up and came in closing the door behind them. I sat on my vanity chair watching them. The twins sat on the sofa and Toney started on me night hair.

"What was that about?" Channel asked and I sighed.

"She don't like me being with Bey. She thinks it's for entertainment purposes only and or I'm going to be crushed in the end." I informed them as I looked in the mirror.

"Well do you think that?" Chantel asked and tilted her head to the side.

"No. I actually don't. I know that I like her and she wouldn't put in the initiative to be here in the first place." I said and she nodded.

"This is true. She can literally have anyone."

"But she wants Nicki that means something." Toney butted in as my phone dinged.

Queen B 🐝: The foods getting cold. 😂 Where are you?

Nicki B 💋: omwn 😊

I hopped off the chair and turned to them.

"Thanks you guys. See you tommorow." I said and the nodded at me as I walked out the door.

-+-

Beyonce p.o.v
October 25, 2012
Newcastle, England

I sat on the bed with the food at the foot. My stomach growling as I wanted for Nicki to walk through the door. I walked to the window and looked out at the city. I'm happy I decided to come see her. It really made me feel better about carrying on with my your. I have to leave early in the morning on the 28th. These past two days have been good. Now the last two have to end just as perfectly.

I was ripped away from my thoughts to my phone ringing. I answered it without checking the Id and said "Hello."

"Hey. Can we talk?" Cherice said over the phone.

I scrunched up my face and sighed.

"I can spare a few minuets. What's up?" I said as I closed my robe turning my back to the window.