Chapter 16

October 29,2012
Her hotel room 12:31 p.m
Bey p.o.v

"So you went out on a date with loverboy?" I teased layed back on my pillows and Nicki rolled her eyes.

"Bey I'm serious." She groaned and I cheesed at her.

"Okay Nic I'm sorry. Why did he take you to the resterant?" I tried again being serious this time around.

"He knew that I was stressing about something and wanted to see what was up, but then things got weird. He tried to hold my hands and I let him know what was up. He was like really Nicki and I was like yeah really. If my girl say she don't want me doing something I'm not going to do it no matter who you are." She said and I widened my eyes.

"Damn Nicki I didn't know you was like that." I said and she nodded.

"Of course I am. Did you expext diffrently?" She said side eyeing me I could tell this was a test question.

"No I just didn't know what to expect that's all. I mean you and drake have been cool for a hot minuet. I didn't think it'd cause whatever this is in y'alls relationship."

"Drake is stubborn as hell, but he'll get over it," She paused and made a face. "Eventually."

"It'll be okay soon Nicki

"It'll be okay soon Nicki. Besides if it doesn't work out I'll be here, always." I mumbeled and she smiled a small smile at me.

"Thanks Bey." She sighed and got up out her bed.

"Anyway I have the contract done. I emailed it to you and not Grace just in case you didn't tell her." She noted as she sat her phone on her dresser.

"Thank you sooo much Nicki. I really appreciate." I said as she rummaged through her drawers.

"No problem."

+-+

October 30,2012
London, England
Hotel Room
Nicki p.o.v

"Drake!" I yelled into my phone.

"What Nicki?" He asked annoyed.

"Drake I been trying to reach you for the past 2 days and the first thing to come out of ya mouth is what Nicki!"

"Nicki you curved me I was tryna give you some space."

"Drake we're supposed to be best friends. You tried to make moved on me before but I didn't know it was that deep. You been knew that I like wemon."

"Guess I didn't take the hint. Anything else." I sighed and looked at the clock

"You know what I was calling to make up with you but you ain't even worth it."

-+-
October 30,2012
Beyonce's Terrace
Beyonce p.o.v

"Beyonce I can't sign this." Cherice said as she slapped the papers on the table.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I looked her over skeptical if I should pop off or not.

"You have to do something for me." She said and crossed her arms.

"What?" I squinted my brows at her.

"You have to promise me that in the end you'll chose with you heart and not with what's for now." She said and I slightly sighed a breath of relief.

"Okay." I cleared my throat and handed her the pen.

"Uh-uhhh I need that in writing." She said pulling out a blank paper of her own.

I wrote down what she wanted but worded it to where I'd be safe. I smiled and handed her the paper. She put it away and signed my contract.

"Pleasure doing business with you." She said and reached her hand out to me.

I took it and she led me out the door.

-+-

Resterant 8:34p.m
Beyonce p.o.v

Everything was actually chill. I'm surprised Cherice wasn't trying anything at the moment. The only thing on my mind was making it throughout the night with no mishaps and that includes me turning her down at the end of the night. I just hope she doesn't try the sentimental card cause I don't have time for it.

"Bey?" She said softly and I looked up from my food.

"Yeah." I put my fork down and looked her square in the eyes.

"What do you see in Nicki?" She said slightly looking past me.

"I see someone who genuinely cares about me not that you didn't, but I don't know. She feeds off my energy and I love it. She's not one sided. You know." I explained and she nodded.

"What about me?"

"I'd like you better if you didn't fish for compliments and other things of that nature. You love attention and distractions. Which is why we didn't work." I explained and she nodded.

"Well I'm turning over a new leaf." She said with a smile.

"Mmhm. We'll see." I took a sip of my wine and nodded.