Chapter 18 pt. 3

I opened my eyes and took the drink from him. I was pretty tipsy but aware enough.... At least to my knowledge. I went to take another drink when.

"So what is your problem in all of this?" He asked and I sat my drink down.

"What the fuck do you mean my problem?" I practically spat at him and his eyes widened.

"No I worded that wrong. I mean what's your issue with Kelly."

"Kelly has her own opinion about how I should handle things and I don't agree. Kelly needs to worry about herself instead of me for once even if she is my assistant." I explained as my thoughts slowly faded more.

"Oh okay. Well what happened for it to be like that?"

"Me and my relationships. I broke up with someone who wasn't really there for me when I needed them. Then I got rid of them and got a new boo. Who's well who was amazing." I muttered the last part and drunk some more of my drink.

"I ended up doing them wrong annnddd..." I started slurring as my eyes got heavy.

I tried my hardest to open my eyes, but I couldn't. My body started to feel tingly. My finger tips were numb.

"What is happening?" I thought to myself and reached for Jay.

"Bey you okay." He asked seemingly worried.

"N-n-noo t-ta-ke me h-o-mmm-e." I slurred as I leaned on him.

"Its okay I got you." He wrapped his arms around me and I leaned on him as my legs started to give out.

"M-mm-my legs." I groaned and he lifted me off the ground slightly until I heard the music start to fade.

When we got to his car he perched me on the side. By then I could open my eyes and he helped me into the back seat. I thanked him and he got in the drivers side. I relaxed and I closed my eyes as my world went black.

-+-

I opened my eyes to muffeling in the corner of my room. It took me a minuet to focus but when I came too I wish I didn't. My body did not feel right. Other than that the ambulance was in my room coming to get me.

I looked around frantically and wanted to scream but I couldn't. My body just wouldn't allow me to. I could only look and breathe. Out side of my room door was Nicki in tears and I could only wonder. What happened?