Chapter 13

October 28, 2012
Beyonce p.o.v

Nicki being flusterd I was leaving didn't really hit me until I sat down in my seat on the plane. Not that I didn't think about it cause I did. More or so the fact of when will I be able to see her again. I frowned at the thought and shook it off. I texted her good luck on her show tonight knowing she didn't need it. She responded with a simple smiley face.

-+-

October 29, 2012
Abu Dubai
Beyonce p.o.v

My meeting went by smoothly. I have to run my show a bit earlier due to the weather. I was getting my hair done in my dressing room when Kelly came in along with Grace and Cherice came in.

"Ahh the women of the hour. How was your visit to Nicki?" Grace asked with a smile as the door clicked closed behind her.

"Pretty great actually."

"Great. I hope your well rested cause you can't visit her for a while with the tour, photo shoots, and interviews." She warned me and I nodded.

"Got it."

"The only way you can see her is if she comes to see you next." Grace informed me.

"Speaking of which are y'all together?" Kelly fumbled out.

"Yes." I said with a smile.

"Well can you do me a favor and keep doing what your doing as far as keeping everything under wraps. Good call not responding to those bad articles about Nicki." She informed me and I nodded.

To be honest I forgot all about them with me and Nicki's "drama".

"Y'all ready?" I asked and Grace turned to Cherice.

It was like she was in a trance just staring at the the wall behind me. No expression on her face as she stared blankly biting on her acrylic nail.

"Cher- Che!" Grace snapped her fingers and snapped out of it.

"What's up with you, you been out of it for a few days?" Grave asked sincerely and she waved it off flashing a smile.

"Oh nothing. I guess I'm a little tired, I had a long night." She said and crossed her arms as she looked down for a few seconds.

"Well you better perk up girl we're just getting this show on the road." She said and tapped her on the butt.

Cherice laughed and shook her head as Grace walked out.

"Soooo Bey give me the juicy details?!" Kelly exclaimed as she brushed my hair

"I'm sure Bey wants to keep it to herself." Cherice started as she got out my outfits.

"Who was even talking to you in the first place? Last time I checked this is my best friend and you are the ex so but out." Kelly started and Cherice smacked her lips.

"Hey Kelly be nice." I warned her with a fave and Cherice smirked in the mirror at her.

"Don't be smirking over there either we need to talk." I said sternly crossing my arms.

"Yes we do, but you have a show to do. So less talking more working." She warned and Kelly rolled her eyes.

-+-

After the show Bey's hotel room

"Bey that bitch needs a talking to." Kelly warned me and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes but this is a delicate situation." I said and layed back on my bed.

"Whatever you just don't want to break her heart."

"Exactly and she could get revenge on me. She knows tooo much." I explained and she pressed her lips in a line.

"Careful you keep saying that shit she'll really do it!" Kelly informed me wagging her finger at me.

I made a face and looked the other way. We sat in silence for a few monents and I frowned. Kelly came and sat next to he on my bed.

"You really think she'll do that." She asked as she rubbed my back.

"Its always a possibility."

"Bey do you still like this girl?"

"Yes." I sighed and covered my face.

"Ughhh you dumbass. You need to end it with her offically you have a whole girlfriend." She said annoyed and I sat up.

"I know I-" She cut me off and headed for the door.

"Then do it." She flashed a look at me as she opened the door.

"Where are you going?" I dashed after her.

"To get a drink!" She exclaimed.

"I'll go with y-" She cut me off again.

"No you need to talk to Cherice then come at me." She said and opened the door.

Cherice was standing there like she was about to knock on the door.

"Speak of the devil." She smarked at her then back at me and brushed past Cherice nudging her sholder in the process.

I rolled my eyes and motioned for her to come in. She smiled at me and closed the door.