fourteen.

I'm currently sitting in the common area of the base, surrounded by loads of refugee Inhumans that HYDRA is after with Stark, Simmons, Mack, and his daughter.

May, Steve, Coulson, Ward, Natasha, and Daisy went to the Bakshi News studio to film a snippet to air. We all didn't need to go because they're going to just hit play and get out of there before any HYDRA agents could get there.

While Daisy and I were locked up, Simmons has been a very busy gal. The building that HYDRA collapsed on Mace was basically a jail. Mace, Ward, Coulson, Steve, and Simmons went there to break out an ex SHIELD agent that needed their help, Agent Triplett. HYDRA sent in a team to stop them, which is how May and Nat met our guys. They got him out and Trip was able to get plans of HYDRA's next big project.

Spoiler Alert: It's not good. Not good at all.

Aida and Fitz are creating a juiced version of the machine Eli Murrow had created. Yeah, remember him? Man who read the Darkhold and made himself into a man who could create materials and elements from thin air? Thought he was a god? His nephews head engulfed in flames? Yeah, bet you thought that none of that mattered, huh.

Well, Aida isn't trying to create a piece of carbon or a glass of water. She's trying to create a body. A living, breathing body so that she can be real. Simmons and Trip went on a mission to search the area where the prints said the machine was being made. It turned out to be an underwater base and was completely empty. The location was correct, they just aren't creating it in this world. They're creating it back home, and our friends are being held in the place.

The screen switches from the HYDRA symbol to the video, Steve sitting at a table with his hands crossed in front of him. We decided it was best for Steve to do this since he is a trusted face. With the Patriot gone, the Resistance needs a new head.

"Good evening," He starts, his voice steady and his posture strong, I smile slightly as I look at him. He still has the Captain America persona even with his age. Everyone in the common area grows quiet as we listen to the broadcast. I can't help but feel a sense of giddiness flow through me, like I'm on the right side of history. "As you all know, a HYDRA facility was destroyed yesterday. HYDRA told you that it was an act of terrorism. They told you an Inhuman named the Patriot murdered civilians. What they told you was a lie. We're going to show you what really happened."

Simmons takes a hold of my hand and I squeeze it. The footage from May's body cam appears, showing her running into the building that will soon be destroyed. There is a glimpse of Nat and her HYDRA uniform before Steve starts talking again, "This footage was taken from the body-cam of a high-level HYDRA operative."

The footage now shows children who's eyes are bloodshot and full of tears running down the steps of the jail, "HYDRA used this 'Enlightenment Center' to brainwash anyone who dared to question them."

It now shows the image of Mace, holding up a large portion of the building so a kid could get out, debris and fragments of stone falling around him, "Jeffrey Mace saved these people, but HYDRA was willing to kill them just to maintain their lie. Once you see this footage, the truth is undeniable."

"HYDRA doesn't think we're smart enough to know when we're being fed alternative facts; to keep us afraid and to keep them in power. Remember, there are more of us than there are of them. And now that we know the truth, we have a choice to make. We all have the opportunity to be patriots. Will you take a stand? Are you going to hold them accountable?"

"Throughout history, we have seen empires rise and fall. HYDRA was corrupt from the start, believe me, I was there. They were the Nazi Science Division back during World War II, something that the HYDRA issued history books fail to mention. Their leader was an evil man named Johann Schmidt, also known as the Red Skull. I defeated him then, and now we can defeat his followers. Together."