four.

It's been two weeks since we were visited by lovely Senator Nadeer. Steve and Tony got rid of her, but that wasn't the only thing that happened over the last couple weeks. None of which, if I may add, we are allowed to do anything about.

Director Mace came out and announced he is an Inhuman during a debate with Nadeer, which was shocking. I won't lie though, knowing that he is one of us makes me like the guy a little more. He's shown promise as of late, making it known to the world that he wants Inhumans to be accepted, that we aren't monsters.

I've spoken to Daisy a few times, found out that she and her friend Robbie are working with SHIELD again, but she claims that after the mission she's on is over, she's going to leave again.

The mission is confusing. Really confusing. Long story short, there is this book called the Darkhold, and it is an ominous as it sounds.

Apparently, when a person opens it, the book reads you. It 'enlightens' you, teaches you how to create the impossible. It was founded by some scientists back in the day and they used it to try and create carbon and other minerals and materials out of thin air. It drives FitzSimmons crazy because, according to them, that's magic, not science.

Needless to say, it's a very very dangerous book. SHIELD gained possession of it, but they were too late. A scientist already read it and created this huge machine that he stepped into. Now, instead of having a machine that can create materials out of thin air, he can. He claims he's a god. Typical.

When the man went into the machine, there was a blast that phased everyone in the building, so Fitz, Robbie, and Coulson, into another dimension. Wait, don't leave. I know it sounds crazy, but I'll explain.

While in the other dimension, Dr. Radcliffe, his assistant Aida, and Agent May were trying to figure out how to get them back. They were going to use the Darkhold before Radcliffe opened the book for a second and shut it, saying that it was too powerful for a human mind and extremely dangerous.

Then, being the lovely transhumanist that Radcliffe is, he revealed that Aida isn't just his assistant, but she is also an android. That really went well with the other agents.

But, since she didn't have a human mind, she was able to read the Darkhold, create a portal to this other dimension, and save the three men. Yay for the robot.

Now, you may be wondering who Robbie is. Robbie Reyes is a man from LA who Daisy had a run in with. I thought he was just her friend at first, but then I learned that he is definitely more than that.

He is the Ghost Rider.

He says that he sold his soul to the devil one night when he got in a drive by shooting that led into a car accident that paralyzed his younger brother. He said as he was ejected from the car, he prayed to anyone that was listening. He begged to let him live so that he can get vengeance on whoever had shot at them and wrecked their car.

He was possessed by the Ghost Rider, giving him scores he now has to settle for him. That's why he goes around killing people. They aren't good people. They're people who 'deserve' it.

Robbie is a really cool guy, if I'm being honest. Besides turning into a flaming skull and you know, murdering people. I've learned that that isn't Robbie, thats the Ghost Rider. He is just the body that the devil is living in.

Also, fun fact, the scientist that thinks he's a god? Yeah, that's Robbie's uncle. Which is why he is on this mission. He has to settle that score too.

So, here I am now. In Los Angeles, back with my friends at SHIELD. They only asked for me to come purely because of publicity. For one, they didn't want to make it into a bigger scene, and having Iron Man or Captain America and the Winter Soldier there would definitely do that. They also want to clear the names of Inhumans, show that we are the good guys.