two.

"Inhumans caused these riots and blackouts?"

"That doesn't make any sense."

"How did they find each other? Is there some Inhuman online forum you aren't telling us about, Flora?"

"Seven cities have lost power, how could Inhumans do that?"

"They wouldn't declare war, there aren't enough of them."

Everyone is talking over each other as we sit at the conference table, trying to piece together information. "Why don't we call the Director?"

Steve's brows furrow at me, "You want to call Mace?"

"No," I shake my head. I forgot. "Coulson, I mean. Why don't we try and call Coulson?"

"Way ahead of you, Flora," Stark holds up his phone, "But it went straight to voicemail."

"That's weird," I shake my head. That literally never happens.

"Maybe he was in one of the black outs?" Pietro suggests.

"A black out that kills a cell phone?" Sam questions.

"If they used an EMP, they could be able to do that," Bruce points out.

"That would have be a very large EMP," Stark sighs, not buying it.

While they're discussing the subject, I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. My brows furrow as I take it out, seeing a familiar name light up the screen.

I look at Bucky, who is already staring at my phone. No one else knows that I've been in contact with Daisy, only Buck.

"Go," He says quietly, "I'll cover for you."

I nod, slipping out the door undetected as their discussion turns into an argument.

I answer the call, lifting the phone up to my ear, "Please tell me you didn't quake an electrical plant or something."

"Of course not," She scoffs, "These weren't Inhumans. I know it. I can feel it."

"I can too," I sigh, "But how can we be sure?"

"Because the only one who would of been able to fry an entire city is Lincoln," She says, causing me to look down. My brows furrow when I hear a deep male voice, "Who's Lincoln?"

"Who is that?" I ask. She answers quickly, "No one."

"Doesn't sound like no one," I cross my arms, "Are you working with someone?"

"I guess you could say that," She trails off.

"Is he an Inhuman?" I ask.

"No," She says, "But he's gifted."

"I wouldn't call it a gift," I hear. He sounds like he has a Spanish accent.

I get back to the situation at hand, "Who would do something like this? Cause riots and then blame Inhumans?"

There's a short silence before she answers, "The Watchdogs."

"Oh," I roll my eyes, "Duh."

"I'm guessing you guys have no leads up in that skyscraper of yours?" She asks.

"Of course we don't, Daisy," I groan, frustrated, "Director Mace won't even let us have a phone call with Coulson, let alone step foot onto base. We are completely in the dark. Our hands are tied. We were able to slip by and go on missions under SHIELD but now we can't even do that."

"So don't," She says, far too casually, "Come to LA. Work with us. We're going to find who did this."

"Daisy," I sigh, looking through the window into the conference room, seeing all of the people I now call family, "I can't. I can't leave them. Going on the run was your choice, not mine."