one.

"Tony, how many times do I have to tell you. The suit is not a party trick," I hear Pepper scold the billionaire. I turn my head from my current conversation and see Stark in one of his suits that was designed for parties. "But Pep-"

I shake my head and turn back to Sam, who is talking about a mission him and Bucky recently went on. He keeps going on about how he saved Bucky's life, and I don't think he's lying. The two of them work really well together and they are always saving each other, I just find it super funny how Sam is always so eager to gloat, and I don't mean that sarcastically. It's funny seeing him go on about how we get to live with the White Wolf another day because of the heroic actions of the Falcon, all while Bucky sits there and rolls his eyes.

Today marks one year since Lincoln sacrificed himself. I don't think Stark intentionally threw a party on the first anniversary. It feels like it was a life time ago, he probably doesn't even remember. I don't think anyone remembers.

But I do. I relive the last time I saw him every time I close my eyes. I really miss him.

"Hey," Buck's soft voice makes me flinch. I look up at him as I'm leaning into his side, his real arm wrapped tightly around my waist, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah," I smile lightly at him, but it's kind of fake. Lincoln's smile still fresh in my mind, "Just zoned out, I guess."

"Thinking about Lincoln?" He asks. His gaze softens at my surprised expression, "You remembered?"

"Of course I remember," He says quietly, not wanting to have anyone else to be a part of this conversation but us, "I didn't want to upset you. That's why I haven't brought it up."

I smile gently at him, leaning up at pressing a soft kiss to his lips. He retaliates the gesture, his hand sliding to my lower back. His lips taste of the Asgardian liquor that Thor brought back. Apparently, it's the only thing that can get him and Steve even a little tipsy. My head feels light just from having my lips on the residue.

"How many drinks have you had?" He asks me as we pull away, an amused look on his face. "Six? And a few shots, but those were Nat's fault."

"That explains the flowers," He chuckles lowly. I glance over to where he's looking and see flowers coming from the ground, the colors of the petals a mix of yellow and pink. I giggle at them, knowing the bright swirled pigments are because of my slight intoxication.

I lift my hand up and grow a red flower straight from my palm, something that I've learned to do over the last year. I pluck it and put it behind his ear.

He shakes his head with a smile, the hair falling around the bud. His hand grips my waist again, pulling me in close to him and pressing his lips to my head.

I snuggle into his side more as I watch Tony, who has taken off his suit thanks to Pepper, and Rhodey down a shot. Steve and Thor are drunkenly telling stories to a group of employees that I haven't spoken much too.

I let out a pretty big yawn, closing my eyes as I get closer to him. "Are you tired?"

I nod, "Very. I'm not much of a party animal."

"I know," He shifts. His hand runs up my back, "Come on."

He stands up, causing me to fall over in his place. Instead of catching myself, I let my body drop onto the couch dramatically. He chuckles, "Ade."

"Walking is strenuous and flying would be showing off," I grumble, pouting at him.

"I'm not carrying you," He cross his arms. I scoff, shaking my head, "Some boyfriend you are."