three.

I grunt, swinging at Bucky. He dodges my fist with ease, letting me go without hitting back.

"Don't go easy on me," I huff, wiping my forehead with the back of my hand. He smirks, nodding before signaling for me to come at him with two fingers.

I punch, he avoids it, pushing my arm to my side. He swings his fist around, I duck, standing up quickly and jamming my elbow towards him. He stops it with his hand.

He goes to throw another punch, but I grab onto his arm with both hands, throwing my knee into his gut. He stops, looking up at me. The sweat drips from his brow as he smirks. I take the advantage and grip my hands behind his neck, enabling him from moving much.

We turn as I struggle to keep my hold. He turns over so my hands are now gripping the front of his neck, grabbing onto my forearms and flipping me over his shoulder with a grunt.

I land on my feet, grunting myself as I slide to my knees and flip him over me. He falls to his back, looking up at me as he breathes heavily, "Nice."

"Thanks," I smile as he stands up.

We circle for a minute before he throws the first punch, but I block it with my arm. I throw a similar punch but he grabs my arm, twisting it behind my back. I go to throw another elbow back towards him but he grabs that too. I'm stuck in his hold, my back pressed against his chest as we both breathe heavily.

His breath tickles my ear, "I'm a fan of training with you."

I look up at him over my shoulder, scanning his sharp and intoxicating features. I gulp, really wanting to kiss him right now. He obviously feels it too as he starts to lean in, but I decide to tease him a bit. He loosens his grip on my elbow and I break away from him.

I take a step forward to deliver a kick to his stomach. He grunts, glaring at me, "That was dirty."

I shrug, an innocent smile on my face.

I throw another kick but he grabs onto my leg, pulling it so I move closer to him. I stumble on my only foot, falling into his chest as my leg wraps around his waist.

He grabs my hand with his free one, holding it behind my back. He tries to kiss me again and I almost give in. Almost.

I yank my leg out of his grasp, sliding in between his legs, swiping his feet out from under him. He catches himself, landing on one knee. He grabs me and flips me over him effortlessly, placing me on the mat, much gentler than if he was sparring with Steve, or anyone else for that matter.

He pins my hands above my head, his strong ankle feeling like a weight on one of my legs. My other leg is bent at his side as his waist pins down mine, him in a push-up hovering over me. I look up at him as he breathes heavily, the veins popping in his forehead and the little hairs that fell out of his bun hanging.

"Alright, I yield," I huff, out of breath from the whole exchange.

He leans down but I meet him half way, my head picking up off the mat to connect our lips. One of his hands leaves its spot next to my head and it grips my cheek, pulling me in deeper.

Once our lips part, my head drops back to the mat breathless. He leans back down and presses his lips to my forehead sweetly, causing me to hum in contentment.

Someone scoffs in disgust and Bucky pulls away, both of us seeing Sam walking into the training room, "Please keep the foreplay in the bedroom."

Bucky drops his head into my neck, his chuckle vibrating against my skin. I grip onto the back of his head, laughing myself. Sam continues, "Seriously. Imagine if Peter walked in right now. You would of scarred the kid for life."