Goddamn It

*Avery's POV*

*Before She Climbs Through Josh's Window*

~*~

I am freaking out.

I have no freaking idea why I'm doing, why I'm doing it.

And I had to wait for my mom to go to bed. Which is around 9ish.

At around 10:00, I climbed out my window, onto a tree, and tryed tapping on his window.

Nothing. Shit, I lifted up the window, and presto! It opened.

I was kinda hoping it didn't.

I look around his room and then decide to sit on his bed, crissed-crossed style.

After a beat, and just when I was about to go back, I hear someone clear their throat.

I turn around amd see Josh "Hey, I-" Holy Cow! He was naked, with only a towel around his waist.

"Oh, ummm. I'm sorry!" I say and I turn around.

I hear him chuckle and I roll my eyes, even though he can't see me.

"You can look now" He says and I turn to look at him.

He was semi-dressed, cause he was shirtless.

Ohmagawd he had a six pack. Does he know I'm staring? Whoops.

"Okay. Well, I climbed through the window." I say and he laughs.

"Hmm. A little bit of a badass, huh?" He says as he comes close and kisses my neck.

"Hmm. Maybe." I say quietly.

What was with me today? I've never felt this way with a guy.

It wasn't like I went around kissing guys but I've had a couple of boyfriends.

All that my mother practically chose for me, that is.

I even thought I loved one of them, turns out, he was going out wuth another girl.

I remembered that one perfectly. It was the break-up I had to pretend I was so sad, when really, I was practically jumping up and down.

"Do you like bad-boys, Avery?" Josh asks me as he kissed my jawline, my neck and my collerbone.

Do I? I find them attractive, yeah. But do I? Emma's always getting her heart broken by them but I do find them attractive.

"Yes." I moan

What did Josh make me do? He caused me all these feeling I've never had.

Was this what being horny felt like?

"Do you like it when I go like this?" He asks as he rubs his hand up and down my leg.

I had to choke down a laugh, I was extremly tickilish.

"Ummhmmm." I moaned.

"Do you like it when I kiss you?" Josh asked, his lips lingering on mine.

I bite my lip and nod.

He leans in close, closer and then he kissed me.

But, it wasn't like any kiss I've ever had.

It was soft, and sweet.

Which was weird, cause, it's like, Josh.

But quickly, sweet turned to desperation.

His hands were all over me and my hands all over him. "Are you a virgin, Avery?" He asks and I nod.

He chuckles and even in the dark, I can see him smirk.

"Just kiss me, you bitch" I say and I'm reaponded with his lips on mine.

~*~

Things were getting really heavy really fast.

"Wait, do you have a condom?" I ask, trying to remember the couple of things I learned about in freshman year.

"I'm not going to fuck you if that's what you were hoping for." He says and I flush.

"Perfect. I needa get home anyways." I say, as calmly as I can.

I grab my shirt and jeans and boots, hoping he won't see how flushed I am.

"Alright. Later." He says and he gets comfortable in his bed.

"If you tell anyone about this, I'll bury you." I say and he laughs.

"I'm serious." I say and he nods.

"Later" He says I climbed out his window.

"Peace" I say.

I climb into my window and fall flat on my face.

I quickly, and quietly, get up and turn on my desk lamp.

"Nice of you to drop in" someone says and I turn around to face my mother sitting on my bed.

"Uh-oh." I say and she scowls.

" 'uh-oh' Is correct! I've been worried sick about you! I almost called the police! But noooo! You decided to go into a boy's room in the middle of the night!" My mother screams.

"I'm sorry, we were just talking!" I quickly lie and she scowls even more.

"And now your lying!!" She screams and I cringe.

"You're grounded for a month!" My mom says and my eyes widen.

"Mother! You can't do that!" I exclaim

"Wanna make it two?!" She demands and I look down, not meeting her gaze. "No, ma'am." I say.

"Good. We will continue this conversation in the morning. Like normal people." She says and with that, she slams the door behind her.

~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~

A/N: OMG I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER! I was going to update Saturday but I was really busy. And then Sunday, I had a birthday party and I had to go meet my new baby cousin. And then when we got there, my stomach was killing me and I threw up alot. Eww /)-(\ So yeah, but I've gotten 2k reads!!! Omg! Thank you so much! I love yall!