How'd We End Up Here?

*Avery's POV*

~*~

I wake up Friday morning around 10:30, and look up at my ceiling. The last night me and Josh were together, we had sex ; again. And even though everything was still confusing back home, everything was practically perfect in California. I tried asking him why he had gone to California in the first place but he said it wasn't something really important. I get up and go take a shower. The warm water runs down my body and all I can think about is Josh's hands running down my body. I shiver and turn off the water and wrap my towel around my body and a smaller one holding up my hair.

I turn on my iPhone hook up and Drake and Future's new mixtape, "What A Time To Be Alive" starts playing and my favorite song comes on. "Yeah, know how nights like this go. OVOFBG. 60 naked bitches, no exaggeration. We bought all the bottles, had to change location. Smashing all the models, now we hit the waitresses. When you gettin' a lot of money you can't ever save it. But tonight, me and my friends we got money to spend. Me and my friends we got money to spend. Me and my friends, me and my friends we got money to spend. Me and my friends we got money to spend. Me and my friends, me and my friends we got money to spend."

"This adderall got me to the ceiling. I think them percocets had me in my feelings. I peel them hundreds on hundreds. I get money on money. I get guala on guala. I get dollars on dollars then throw out them dollars them bitches gonna holla. I got more style than stylists. I like that money is money is piling. I see that money just piling. I see it's piling and piling and piling and piling and piling and piling. We do them favors, them bitches do cater. We go fuck models then fuck go fuck neighbors. Fuck all the strippers then we go fuck waitresses, yeah.

"60 naked bitches, no exaggeration. We bought all the bottles, had to change locations. Smashing all the models, now we hit the waitresses. When you gettin' a lot of money you can't ever save it. But tonight, me and my friends we got money to spend. Me and my friends we got money to spend. Me and my friends, me and my friends we got money to spend. Me and my friends we got money to spend. Me and my friends, me and my friends we got money to spend. 2 in the morning my mind is on you. 4 in the morning it still hasn't moved. Hit me to tell me you get off at 10. Come here, I make sure you get off again."

"Roxx got a case but they get off again. Fuck all the opps and the shots that they send. I let off first then I let off again. You may not hear from them ever again. Me and my friends we got money to spend
Reps Up, you know there a hundred of them. FBGOVO, hundred percent. Don't ask no shit when it come to my set. Don't ask no shit when it come to my set
FBGOVO, hundred percent, yeah. 6 summers straight and I run it again. 60 naked bitches, no exaggeration
We bought all the bottles, had to change locations."

I finish applying mascara and check myself in the mirror. I somehow look more mature than before I left for California. I have that "Glow" everyone talks about, after having sex or something big happens. I feel beautiful, not only outside but inside. And that's what counts. Not what's on the outside, but what's in everyone. A beautiful soul, and mind. When we die, our outer self isn't reincarnated, it's our soul. It reincarnates until reaching enlightment and that's what's most important. Not what shoes they wear, the brand of their clothes, if they're in style. Everyone is beautiful, inside and out.

"Avery, honey! It's time to go to the meeting with your principle." My mom calls up the stairs and I sigh. All the way there, I wonder what I could have done.

~*~

"What?" I exclaim. "You have enough credits to graduate early, so if that's what you'd like, you can graduate in December." My principle repeats. I stare straight ahead and sigh. "Of course that's what she wants, isn't Avery?" My mother says and turns to look at me. I turn to look at her and glare. "No, I'll be graduating in June, with the rest of my class." I say, turning to look at my principle. "Now, Avery. This is a big decision to make, so are you sure that's what you want?" Ms. Lopez asks. "No, Ms. Lopez. Can we have some time to think about it?" My mother inturupts. "Of course. But, I need to know by next Friday. We need to order the caps and gowns by then." Ms. Lopez says.

"Thank you." My mother says and we stand up. "Oh, and Avery, will you be staying with us?" Ms. Lopez asks me. "Yes, I will." I say quickly. If I went hone with my mom she'll be ranting the entire time and I'm not really in the mood for a lecture. "Bye mom!" I exclaim and I run down the stairs and through the hall and into the cafeteria. Everyone's minding their buisness, and hungry teens are milling around waiting for the lines to die down. But near the doors to the tables outside, is my group of friends. From far away, they look like they're laughing at something but as I get near, I can hear them yelling. And not the joking around kind of yell ; the serious kind of yelling.

"What the hell is wrong with yall?!" Alexa exclaims while Emma and Dylan look away, kind of huddled together. "I think we're all with Alexa on this one. How could you do this!?" Kendell exclaims, angrily. "Let me go!" Ryder growls, trying to break free of Marco's strong grip. "I wanna beat him too! But we can't! Atleast, not now." Marco says and Ryder yells out angrily. "Britney, please." Emma pleads and Britney shakes her head. "No, this is disgusting. How could you! After everything, how could you?" Britney shakes her head in disgust. "We didn't mean it! It just.. happened." Dylan says, shruging. "How does sex with your girlfriends best friend, 'just happen' ?" Ryder growls and I feel like I got hit in the stomach. "What!?" I exclaim and everyone turns to look at me.

"Avery.., I, what are you doing here?" Emma finally gets out. "You.. you... you bitch!" I finally spit out. Emma looks taken back and my anger gets the best of me. "I thought I was your best friend, and I thought you were my boufriend." I direct towards Dylan. "But I guess not. You just couldn't keep it in your pants, could you?" I spit out angrily. Dylan flinches as if I slapped him and I swallow the lump forming in my throat. "You know what, it's really not even worth it. Dylan, it's over. And I never loved you, if I'm being honest. Emma, thank you for showing my what a real fake friendship is. By the way, everyone. Emma had a boob surgery our freshman year." I say and stand up straightaway and walk away.

There was no need for drama, or big scenes. Sure, maybe I went a little over board, but they deserved it. I'm not taking shit from anybody.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
a.n / hey guys, happy Monday! I'm trying really hard to get these chapters out on time, and I just really want to thank everyone! this story has reached 1.7 Million reads!!!!!!! WHAT?! like, how is that even possible. anyways, I love you guys so so so much, without wattpad, I have no idea what I would be doing right now. love you lots .