Bruh, Chill.

*Josh's POV*

"Why are you stalking me?" Marco asks me as we leave school.

"Bruh, I'm not stalking anyone. We just so happen to have all our classes together." I say and Marco laughs.

"Hey guys! Yall wanna go get some ice-cream?" A girl says to us. She's actutally pretty hot.

I think she sat with us at lunch. God, what was her fucking name? Emilia? Ericka? Emily?

"Sure Emma. Josh, you in?" Marco says.

That was her name! Wait, what?

"Huh? Oh yeah. Sure. As long as you'll be there." I say and I wink at her.

She giggles and assures me that she'll be there.

"You seriously aren't gonna hit on Em, are you? She's a thot!" Marco exclaims.

"Guys! Why are yall talking about Emma?!" Ryder says as he cones over to us.

"That's so funny!" I say in my most wanna-be white girl voice.

"Hey, do you know Emma?" Marco asks some random guy.

"Thotty Emmy? Yeah, why?" Says the dude and we burst out laughing.

"So..., Dairy Queen?" Marco asks.

€*€

In the end, we all decided we would arrive seperatly. Thank God, because I needed to pick up my little brother.

"Get in loser. We're going home." I say as I pull up to the school.

James bursts out laughing and get's in the back seat.

"How was the first day loser?" I ask as I hook up my iPod to the stereo.

"It was alright." He shrugs and I nod.

I go to my most played and find the song I was looking for. "Fallen Angels" by Black Veil Brides.

My little brother just sang the words while I kept screaming them.

€*€

Somehow we all coincedently got to Dairy Queen at the exact same time.

"WASS UP?!" Ryder exclaims when we go inside.

"Nothing" Emma and Avery say at the same time. I'm pretty sure that they planned that.

"That reminds me! We need to take a lot of Snapchat's, okay?!" Brittney says.

Basically, from my observations, Brittney is the most social one.

I shift uncomfortably and then Marco starts telling me that Dairy Queen was the best place to get ice-cream in town.

"Marco! It's just a Dairy Queen!" Emma exclaims and I see Avery smirk.

"Hey Emma. Avery." I say as I sit down next to Avery.

Avery roll my eyes and starts to talk to the girls.

"Hey Avery!" Ryder calls her.

"Bruh. Chill." I say.

"What?" She asks cautionly.

"Josh says your cute." Ryder says and she burst out laughing.

"Seriously? What is this? 5th grade?! Ha, you funny!" She says and Emma bursts out laughing.

And then, we got kicked out Dairy Queen.

***************************************************

Random Author's Note: I just wanted to thank all of yall that have been reading my story. I love all the love <3

I didn't get a chance to update yesterday, my wifi was acting all weird. Sorry.