Kill Me Now

*Avery's POV*

We were currently choosing where to go, since we got kicked out of Dairy Queen, and we decided to go to Emma's house.

But, just my luck, I got a text from my mom saying that I should get home.

"Damn. Emma! Can you give me a ride home?" I ask and she frowns.

"Why?" She asks, probably thinking I just needed an excuse to go home.

"Because my mom just texted me, saying I should get home." I say.

"She said you should get home. Not get home." She said, smirking.

"C'mon! You know she'll ground me if I don't get home." I pout.

"Arghh. I can't. I gotta take these idiots back to my house." She says.

"I'll take her back." Josh says and I turn back to Emma. "Just give one of them your key! PLEASEEEEE!!!!!!" I beg and she shrugs in the "I'm sorry but I can't" kinda way.

"Fine." I say to Josh while I text my mom that I'm on my way.

~*~

"So what's your deal?" I ask when I get ino the car.

"What chu mean though?" He says.

I roll my eyes and continue "I mean, you're so nice to everyone else, but when it comes to me... Just, why?"

"Maybe cause your so goddamn uptight." He says. "Are you happy now, my queen." He adds.

"Urgh. Kill me now." I groan.

~*~

"What is that?!" I demand as something comes out the speakers.

"Music." Josh says and I laugh

"Are you kidding me?! That's not music!" I say.

"Yeah. It is. It's Green Day." He looks at me an then back at the road.

"Oh really? What song is it then?" I challenge him.

"Murder City." He reasponds immediatly.

"You're into some weird stuff." I say as a new song plays.

"Dance, dance. We're falling apart to half time. Dance, dance. And these are the lives you love to lead. Dance this is the way they'd look if they knew how misery loved me!" Josh sings.

I laugh and turn it off.

"Bitch!" He says and turns it back on.

"Ohmagawd! What is this!" I pout.

"Riot by Three Days Grace." He says.

"That is not music! This is music!" I say as I pull out my phone and put on "Bang Bang"

"ARGHHH! EWWWW! WHAT IS THAT?!" He screams and I start to sing

"BANG BANG INTO THE ROOM! I KNOW YOU WANT IT! BANG BANG ALL OVER YOU! I'LL LET YOU HAVE IT!"

"Well, if your going to bang all over me then let's get it over with already." He says and he pulls over.

"Not even in your dreams." I say as I cross my arms.

"But maybe in you'rs." He winks and finally drops me off.

"Thanks, for nothing." I scowl and make my way towards my house.

~*~

When I walk through the front door my mom comes running out the kitchen.

"WHERE WERE YOU?!" She demands and I just sigh and say "I was with Emma."

"I don't like you hanging out with her. She's a bad influence on you." My mother scolls.

"No she's not. Stop judging my friends." I snap and walk up to my room.

"We're not done here!" She calls after me.

"Oh, yes we are!" I scream without looking back.