"Come at me with a onsie and I will strangle you with it."

Will pov

"Bitch why do you need 7 different onsies?" Called Lou from the bedroom. Nico turned to me and raised his eyebrow.

I blushed, "What? I get cold" I quickly turn my attention to the box I was filling with books.

"Really bro?" Said Cecil coming in to the room. I look up too see Cecil in my giraffe onsie and then Lou jumped out in my unicorn onsie. She had my mini speaker in her hand. She pressed play
And Taylor swift "shake it off" came on.

My amazing idiot friends began to dance. Lou began to twerk while Cecil began to do the sprinkler. I began too laugh so hard I began to cry. Nico grinned and took out his phone to capture the beautiful sight.

The performance came to a sudden stop when Nico's sister Hazel walked in carrying empty boxes. Cecil and Lou scrambled away bright red with embarrassment.

It took a while for my hysterical laughter to subside but eventually I was able to greet her. "Hey Hazel thanks for coming over. Excuse twiddle dumb and twiddle dumber."

She grinned at me, "well if I knew it was a onsie party I would of worn my pony one."

I smiled back at her, "Well we will have to have a movie onsie night after I finish moving in with your brother here."

"That sounds like so much fun!...... what kind onsie should we get Nico?" She ignored her brother's sudden glare.

Instantly I start jumping up and down, "oh oh oh a teddy bear.... no wait a cat?"

"A puppy? Or an elephant" she suggested warming to the theme. Nico stopped packing a box and crossed his tattooed mucled arms.

"A BUNNY!" I Exclamed.

"Awww with a fluffy tail?" She looked at her brother like he was the sweetest, cutest thing ever. Nico looked like he was going throw up.

"Come at me with a onsie and I will strangle you with it." He said in a voice that would be scary if you didn't know him. I gave him my best pretty please look, complete with big eyes and a pout. Nico was unmoved. "I will lock you out of the house..... don't think I won't."

I shrugged at Hazel and directed her to take down the pictures around the place. I really don't know how my tiny dorm room had so much stuff in it! It was taking forever to pack it up.

Nico asked me to move in with him a month ago. I spent most of my time at his place anyway. Nico also claimed he was concerned that I was going to die of food poisoning if I continued cooking for myself..........He may have a point. We decided to wait till I finished my exams. There was only a few weeks till next term began.

I was writing on some boxes when I noticed Hazel. She was sitting very still looking at a photo. I took a step closer and my heart sank a little. It was my picture of Michael in his fatigues. I know Hazel's boyfriend is deployed at the moment. I remember how hard it was when Michael was away.

"Hey Hazel, you okay" she didn't seem to respond. I took a step closer and put my hand on her shoulder. She squeaked and jumped at my touch. "I am sorry. I just wanted to see if you were okay?"

She gave me a smile that didn't reach her eyes. "Yeah I'm fine." She reminded me of my Ma and how she use to pretend to be fine while Michael was away.

"Have you herd from Frank lately?" I asked.

She shook her head. "No. He supposed to be home at the end of the month but...... they have extended his orders twice now." She looked back at the picture of my dead brother. "I understand he can't talk about where he is going or what he is doing but...... I just wish I knew he was okay."

I pulled her up and into my arms. I gave her a tight squeeze. I really adore Hazel. She is such a good person. Where ever Frank is I hope he is okay, for her sake.

"I am okay." She wipped her eyes and put the photo in the box. I walked away giving her some space.

As I walked back over to the boxes where I was packing, I notice Nico standing watching me. He reached out, pulled me in and kissed me sweetly.

"What was that for?" I asked a little surprised.

"Just cause sunshine"