Me being emotional

Well hello :)

I think this is the first time that I'm getting this emotional over a story that's finished. I've absolutely loved writing every single bit of this story. It's been a very large part of my life over this last couple of weeks, so much that I couldn't bring myself to continue any of the other stories I'm writing at a certain point, just because my brain was flooded with Lirry. That, and the fact that a lot of feelings and emotions went into writing it, which made me pretty vulnerable to your opinions. But I loved it all!

At first I should thank the ever so lovely (and sometimes a little sassy - she must be related to mr sassmaster if you ask me) Sanne who gave me the idea and the inspiration to write this book, and supported me throughout it. Her story Bittersweet Symphony is kind of the prequel to this story, so if you haven't read it yet, go and do so @TheWayYouLookTonight.

Also I want to thank every single one of you, thanks to your reading, voting and commenting this story has over 76000 reads right now, and the number goes up more quickly than I could have ever imagined. I loved every single comment, and I will go back and dedicate chapters to those who have commented a lot, but I haven't got the time so far, I'm really sorry!

So, this is goodbye when it comes to this story, but there should be more Lirry soon, it will be a collab with Sanne, and it will be some kind of sequel to BS and a prequel to this one, filling the gap between the two. Not sure when we'll start it though, but I will make sure to send out a message if it's up. Do feel free to read any of my other stories to satisfy your hunger for more books, I plan on writing more on my Larry story at my other account @reallyawesomesauce and Save You (the LiLostory I'm writing here) will be updated also.

It has been an honor and a delight to write this for you all, so thanks for being here. I will miss being on wattpad and seeing my meebo mentions go crazy with people voting and commenting as the dedicated readers they are.

Love you all, my precious chicken dips!