Meeting Death's Brother

Grim's POV:

I walked up to a two-story house in the middle of Outertale. My brother said his lover lived here. He might as well live here also since he's here so often. I knocked on the door for it to reveal a little boy wearing a blue jacket, white shirt, and jeans.

"Hi! Are you here for Mommy and Daddy?" He asked.

"Er... well it depends on who your mommy and daddy are," I replied, rubbing the back of my head.

"Heh, Sun go play with Ray, okay?" A voice said to reveal my brother.

"Okay, Daddy!" The boy -know that I know is named Sun- replied, hugged my brother, then ran off somewhere in the house.

"Wha- He- touched you?" I asked in awe. Death chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah. Error and the kids can touch us. Now come on it. Though we'll have to wake up Ruru since he fell asleep." My brother said, blushing.

He walked inside the house and I followed. We headed to the living room where I saw a black-boned glitching skeleton asleep on the couch. I sat in the armchair while my brother lifted up his lovers head and sat where it was. He placed him back down in his lap where he started to pet him. Once he started petting his lover, Error started purring.

"So... Mind telling me why the kids call you their dad?" I questioned, remembering what happened at the door.

"Heh, they've been calling me that ever since I started dating Ruru." My brother smiled. But it faltered as he continued. "But apparently the kids were not born with someone he knew."

"Wait... does that mean?" I asked. He nodded.

"Several times. If Ruru remembered everyone who did it let's just say his brothers and I would of... taken care... of them." My brother answered. I gasped in shock. I look over to the skeleton to see him yawn.

"Deathy who are you talking to?" Error muttered, sleepily looking up at my brother. I heard my brother mutter the lines of 'Too cute'.

"Heh, I'm talking to my brother, Ruru." My brother replied, gesturing my way. Error looked at me, making me notice his bags more.

"Hi..." He sleepily greeted, positioning himself to sit next to Death. He ended up leaning on his though.

"Sup. I'm Grim." I responded.

"Error..." He muttered, falling back asleep on my brother's shoulder.

"Heh guess you're a pillow now." I joked, causing my brother to giggle.

"Ack! Daddy save me!" A girl exclaimed as she ran into the living room, jumping onto Deaths lap. I watched as my brother held her closer.

"So, what happened Ray?" He asked.

"Sun's chasing me because he remembered I poured water on his this morning, despite you telling me to!" Ray explained while laughing.

"Heh. Well, Ray, this is my brother Grim. Grim, this is Ray." Death said, gesturing to us.

"Hello!" Rau waved at me. I gave a wave back.

----------

The most I got out of an introduction from Error was a conversation of his jobs. Once Ray and Sun started asking me questions about Death and I's jobs, he fell back asleep.