Error meets up with Prime, Switch, Nova, and Star

Error's POV:

"Heya Dad." Prime greets as she stood at the front door with Switch, Nova, and Star.

"Sup kiddos," I respond.

"Uncle Star! Uncle Switch! Aunt Prime! Aunt Nova!" Sun and Ray shout at the same time, running to hug the teens.

"Hey Squirts," Star said, rubbing Sun and Ray's head when they hug him.

"Cmon let's go inside," I say as I unlock the door and open it. Sun and Ray run to their room to get ready for bed.

"So how's life been, Dad?" Nova asked.

"Pretty good! Inky, Geni, and Fresh now remember that we are siblings and there are no more wars. Ink finally asked why." I explained.

"Really! That's awesome! Wait, does this mean you will meet the other Chara equals?" Switch asked.

"Yup! Whenever you guys are ready and they know. I don't want to scare them or crash." I replied.

"Yes! Finally, they won't have to bug us for info about you!" Prime says dropping to her knee's, causing the rest of us to laugh at her antics.

"Heh, We'll bring you over next week. Are you going to bring Sun and Ray?" Nova asked.

"No. I understand that some of the Chara equals are going to still be jumpy so I'll ask Inky to babysit them again." I explained and Prime sat back onto the couch.

"Have they met your mom yet?" Star questioned.

"Mhm! In fact, I got it on a recording. They met her before they got their memories back." I answer, pulling up the recording on my phone.

~Aka the chapter named Dinner.~

After watching it the two Chara's and two Swap frisks were laughing at how formal they were.

"Geni tried chasing me for it but he failed, Hehe!" I added.

~Next week, Friday~