Ink meets Prime, Switch, Nova, and Star

Ink's POV:

I walked over to Error's house since he asked me to babysit his kids for the day. I wonder why. I arrived at the house and knocked on his door. A second later the original Chara opened the door. I think her name was Prime.

"Ah, you're Ink, right? Cmon Dad's waiting for you." Prime said as she let me inside.

"I wasn't aware Error had more kids then Sun and Ray," I say.

"Heh, he doesn't. Switch, Nova, Star, and I just call him dad because that's how he acts. He's more of our unofficial caretaker." Prime hummed.

"Really? Wait, is he the one that set up that system for the first fallen humans?" I ask.

"Mhm! But only us four and X know though. We are taking him to meet all the other Chara equals now actually. He didn't want us to be in danger during the war." Prime replied.

"Hey Dad, Ink's here!" Prime shouts as she enters the room.

"Sup Ruru." I greet.

"Heya baby bro." Error smiled.

"Well, now that you're here we can go. Everyone might go insane if they wait for another minute." Switch laughed as he walked through an open portal.

"Alright. Bye baby bro. Bye sweethearts." Error said giving us three a hug then leaving through the portal.

"Later squirts." Star chuckled, as the Chara equals left through the portal, it closing after Star walked through.