Training

Death's POV:

I was cuddling Error as we waited for the kids to come inside when a Red and Blue mist appeared in front of the television. As it cleared, the kids stood there.

"Hi, Momma! Hi Daddy!" Sun and Ray giggled.

"Hey, kids. You finally learned how to teleport?" I questioned. Even though they aren't biologically mine, I still feel extremely happy.

"Mhm! We read it in a book!" Sun chirped.

"My babies have got their powers!" Error exclaimed, hugging them. I chuckled at how he abandoned me once it sunk it.

"Momma you're crushing us!" Ray groaned, making Error let go right away.

"Sorry sorry! I'm just happy!" He giggled.

"Do we get to train now?" Sun asked.

"Yep!" Error answered.

"Yay!" They exclaimed in unison. I chuckled at their antics and got up.

"So where are we training?" I smirked as I helped Error up.

"Hm... We can train at the cliff!" Error replied, holding onto Sun's hand. Ray grabbed my left hand and I held onto Error's arm with my right hand.

"Then let's go," I said, starting to walk to the door.

------------

I watched from the sidelines with Ruru as the kids battled each other. When he wasn't looking I kissed him on the skull. He immediately turned to me.

"What was that for?" He huffed.

"Heh, sorry couldn't help it. It's not my fault your so beautiful~!" I flirted, making his blush and look away. I chuckled and returned the looking at the kids when I felt him lean on me.