Gang and Dream Bonding Time

"Killer, Cross I swear if you don't let us out then you're both getting thrown out the window again!" I threatened then from withing my room.

"Again?" Dream snickered.

"My gang are utter idiots." I chuckled.

"It will be a worthy sacrifice!" Cross yelled back in response.

"Agreed!" Killer shouts.

"Well, if they are willing to be thrown out the window then they really want us to bond," I stated. "Normally they'd run when I threaten them with that."

"What do they do to make you threaten them with it, besides now?" Dream asked.

"They will fight over and every sweet we get. Cookies, cupcakes, cake, donuts. Though its normally chocolate. I threaten them so they stop fighting for once in their lives." I groaned as I listed off the sweets we normally get.

"Wow, so it's like they are siblings and you are the dad?" Dream laughed.

"Oh, stars I am..." I muttered in shock. This only caused Dream to laugh harder.

"So who's the mom then?" Dream asked in-between laughs.

"Definitely Horror. He mades always sure that everyone eats. And he refuses to let me stay up at night to do paperwork." I said, starting to laugh.

"Okay, so I know who to give a mothers day card to!" Dream laughed.

"Heh, The rest of the gang will be upset at you if you don't make let them join," I responded.

"Got it! Wait.. if you're the dad to most of your gang.. that means I'm the uncle..." Dream stopped laughing. I, on the other hand, laughed so much I turned into my passive form.

"Yes, please let this happen! I won't complain about being the dad friend if this is true!" I barely said due to laughing.

"Dream what's going on in there? Why does it sound like Nightmare is going to die by laughter?" Cross asked, knocking on the door.

"Come in and let me explain." Dream said, laughing again. A few minutes later Cross and Killer and laughing in the room as well.

"Wait, does this mean Horror and Nightmare are married?" Cross asked in-between laughs.

"What about me?" Horror questioned as he poked his head through the doorway.

"If Nightmare is the dad friend and you are the mom friend then does this mean you are married?" Killer repeated Cross's question.

"... I want a divorce then." Killed replied causing everyone to laugh more.

"Horror no, what about the kids!?" I joked, pointing at Killer and Cross.

"Horror yes! I'm tired of you throwing everyone out the window." Horror played along, starting to laugh too.

"Horror didn't I tell you to not break my brother's heart or you're dust?" Dream asked in-between laughs.

"But what if I love you now Dream?" Horror questioned, causing everyone to laugh more.

"Mom don't betray us for Uncle Dream!" Cross said.

"Yeah, Dream's mine," Killer added.

"Brother how could you date my child!" I laughed.

All of this time we didn't notice that Dust was staring at us weirdly through the doorway.